“lay over” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
OLD BRIDGE
“lay over”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

next time a stay over ,patty was very helpfull,clean,nice breakfast awsome ,tiki bar with nice pool,park car in rear of building way more room for you car,can't wait to come back to area and stay a week,love to move here tomorrow,be back soon.........................................................

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I use this hotel every time I come to stay in Boca and the rooms are clean and affordable. Patty/Phyllis gives great customer service. In the restaurant Hector gave me a wonderful service. I greatly recommend this hotel. I have nothing but positive comments to make about the hotel and its staff. The rooms are well maintained, and all the amenities are in excellent condition.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I having been there for a weekend and the rooms are nice and clean, the from desk is always willing to help you. Patty the spanish girl is very helpful and help with my portuguese and english for directions and needs. The price of the room are afordable . I love the hotel and Ilike the tiki bar too.

Room Tip: all the rooms are very nice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Having been here for 6 weeks on a prolonged business trip, I'd say I'm in a good position to give a fair review of this place. I have nothing but positive comments to make about the hotel and its staff. Everyone has been friendly and accommodating from the moment I walked in here, going well out of their way to assist me and make me feel at home, especially Alex and Barry at the reception. The room is perfect and well maintained, the guest facilities such as the pool, hot tub and gym are also in excellent condition and so convenient, and the hotel is located within walking distance of Publix & the beach. I have recommended this hotel to several of my colleagues who will also be coming soon, and have no doubt the same warm welcome will be extended to them.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I use this hotel a lot for business, the rooms are clean and affordable however a renovation could help out its charm. The front desk is always helpful and willing which is nice, everyone I have encountered is polite. Barry is the guy Im usually looking for, he knows his job well and in my opinion goes beyond the expectations. Great place great stay!

• Stayed February 2013
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback, we realy appreciate it. I would also like to thank you for being a loyal guest of ours! You are right we sure offer A LOT of amenities for less money than other hotels. I'm happy to see you enjoy staying with us and Barry takes good care of you. We look forward to seeing you soon! Thank you again for being a loyal guest of the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I own a construction company and we travel alot so I'm always in and out of hotels. We started staying here at the boca raton plaza hotel back in September and weve been returning almost every month. This is my home away from home. The service is top notch from Alex at the front desk staff to house keeping , maintenance,and the restaurant. Wouldn't have it any other way.

• Stayed February 2013
Hi !

Thank you for staying with us and being a loyal guest of the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate your compliments to Alex and the staff. We all work very hard so that our guests have a enjoyable experience. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
HENDERSON, NV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Boca Raton Suites many times and enjoyed myself each and ever time. I can't think of one bad experience that I have had at Boca Raton Suites because they care about their customers. The rooms are great, the service is great and the people are great. It's just a great place to stay when in Florida.

Room Tip: No such thing as a bad room at Boca Raton Suites. It really depends on the individual and their need...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!