“Going to stay here again” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #11 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Dallas/Fort Worth
“Going to stay here again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I make frequent business trips to Boca, and have tried lots of different hotels in the area, searching for the perfect balance of cleanliness, location, amenities and price. This is it. The only thing missing here is free in-room Internet service. But the hotels in the area that offer it are more expensive, and don't have anywhere for me to store or reheat my leftovers! Lots of great restaurants in Boca, so I love that this Hilton offers a fridge and microwave.

Room Tip: I enjoyed having a view of the lake -- a swan hangs out there, and she's fun to watch. Also, I w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Thank you for selecting our hotel when you travel to Boca Raton. We appreciate your business and the positive comments.It's great to hear that we offer a complete experience for you.

We hope to see you again soon.

John Bailey, GM

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Boca Raton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Last night I checked into this hotel after midnight. I was given a "non smoking" room that reeked of cigarette smoke. There were also spider webs in the corners I came down to the front desk and I believe the gentleman's name was Anthony. He gave me a new room on the fourth floor and this room had mold. It smelled musty and felt musty. My throat was hurting after just sitting in the room. The sofa in the living area was also damp. When I returned to the front desk this time, the night auditor made no effort to really even apologize or even attempt to rectify the situation. I checked out immediately and went to the Courtyard by Marriott near Glades Rd. When I asked to checkout, the guy said he'd check me out and I called this morning to ensure I wouldn't be charged and I spoke with the manager I believe. She informed me that I hadn't been check out until 3am which wasn't possible as I was checked in at another hotel before 1:30a. She then said she needed to speak with him and call me back which was slightly annoying. No apology or attempt at service recovery came at this point either. The LEAST that could have been offered was an apology.
I understand room conditions are beyond the control of the staff more often than not but I at least expect an honest attempt at service recovery. Very disappointing.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Please accept my sincere apology for your room experience and for the confusion with your billing. Please be assured you were not charged for the night of 5/13. I would be happy to email you a folio with a zero balance for your records.

We are addressing your concerns with the rooms and with the service you received. Neither are normal for our hotel, and we want to make sure they do not happen again.

I have reached out to you off line. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank you for the feedback. I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

John Bailey, GM
john.c.bailey@hilton.com
561.852.4004
Bound Brook, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is an airy hotel with great rooms.The setting is pretty. Ours was 3 rooms, one sitting, one connecting with bath and the bedroom. All clean and well appointed. The bed was very comfortable. The AC is central and blows a little too much on the bed. The location is convenient and we loved the City Fish Market just next store. They charge 9.95 per day for the internet in the rooms. The breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I booked a reservation at the Boca Raton Hilton. I always request a king room. Upon checking in, the agent informed me the were no king rooms available. I went online and there were numerous rooms available (see photo's attached). When I physically showed this to the agent, she rudely told me that I was mistaken and must have been looking at a different hotel; which I was not. I explained to her as she was imprinting my card that I am over 6 feet tall and not comfortable in a double bed and would have to seek alternative arrangements if she could not accommodate me. Once again, I explained that there were king rooms available for me to book online. She said again that there were none available for me. I asked what would happen of I booked a new reservation with the king showing as available, and she informed me that she would give me the room. I asked how this made sense if there were "no king rooms available" to which she didn't answer and handed me my room key. Upon walking up to the room and checking the bed, as suspected it was too small. When I went to tell her that I would need to make alternative arrangements, she would not cancel my reservation or issue my points back to my account. When I told her I would email customer service, her reply was a curt "go ahead."

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay last week. I apologize that we did not have your preferred bed type (king ) available on 5/13.
As I have communicated to you off-line, I can certainly appreciate your need for a king bed due to your height. Unfortunately , you did book a double bedded suite for that night and the hotel honored that reservation. Due to high demand the hotel was sold out of king bedded suites for the night., thus we were not able to change the bed type for you due to these circumstances. I sincerely apologize for the confusion and inconvenience to you.

I know you have stayed with us often in the past and I hope you will return in the future. We appreciate your business. I would be happy to make your reservations for you to avoid any confusion and to make sure you have an enjoyable and comfortable stay. Please feel free to contact me.

Sincerley,
john.c..bailey@hilton.com
561.852.4004
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

The atmosphere, location, service were very commendable at this hotel, not to mention the incredible value. My husband and I chose this hotel because of the location and nearness to a medical facility where I was having a procedure done on my hip. We made the absolute right choice. The accommodations were clean and comfy; a full breakfast was most welcomed during our week stay; a cocktail hour for guests was also provided. Even though we weren't able to partake this time, we have booked another week next month. The pool was clean and well maintained. Even though I was in a great deal of pain, the bed was superb. My hubby slept quite well. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony and having tea. Unfortunately, we had a view of the parking lot. We didn't know to request a room with a view.There are plenty of restaurants, shopping and beaches nearby. Nishri, a worker at the front desk was beyond helpful and very personable. He is quite an asset to the hotel. As I said, not only would we stay there again, I have already booked for my next hip treatment in June.

Room Tip: All rooms are suites but some have lovely views of the grounds -
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for your positive comments. We appreciate you staying with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed our serivce and amenities and found our hotel comfortable while you recovered from your surgery. We all wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you in June. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Sincerley,
john.c.bailey@hilton.com
washington nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

i have stayed here twice for a week each time. the staff are very friendly,the rooms clean, the food is great, and the ladies that worked the bar were wonderful. we travel with pets and the staff were very helpful with tips for us to exercise them. this is an exceptional facility and we cant wait to visit again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our service, food and beverage amenities, and our pet freindly attitude.

We look forward to seeing your family again..

Pembroke, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed two nights while visiting family in Florida and this hotel met our expectations. Check in was quick, the rooms were clean and it was convenient to I-95. Breakfast was included in the rate and was hot and delicious. The rooms are a little tired and the bathroom is very small. This hotel is approximately. There are other Hilton's in the area closer to the beach that we would try on our next visit.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Hilton Boca Raton Suites? Share your experiences!