“My input” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
morristwon nj, United States
“My input”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

The hotel is very comfortable and conveniently located in a great area. It is a great value. The staff is extremely accommodating and very pleasant. The hotel guest restrooms, gym and pool restrooms need a face lift. They do show signs of age. If yoy are in the Boca Area it is a great location and you have access to all the main roads supermarkets and restaurants. A good value and great location and very accommodating.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Palm Coast, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed 1 night at this hotel because we came into town a night early. The last time I stayed at this hotel is was wonderful, this time it was very disappointing. We reserved a king size room and when we checked in we were told it was a king size room. But when we finally got into bed after showering we realized that we were actually given a queen size bed. At this point it was about 2 in the morning and I was in no mood to change rooms.

We woke up early in the morning for breakfast and that was a disaster. When we first sat down there was a child sitting up on the breakfast bar with her feet on the counter reaching across so that she could pour her own cereal. Then I saw another girl walk over to the pastries pick one up with her hands and put it back, a staff member witnessed this and just laughed about it and put it on a plate after she walked away. I'm sorry but, both things were gross enough for me to loss my appetite.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments.

Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. I understand and share your concerns with the bed type issue and especially with the breakfast experience and can appreciate your disappointment . We take these matters seriously and I have already followed up with our management team to address your concerns,

I would like the opportunity to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please contact me at your convenience.

561.852.4004
john.c.bailey@hilton.com
Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by the calibre of this hotel. I traveled at the beginning of April, so I am not sure if that's in-season, but 3 nights for less than $400 was terrific, I thought. The breakfast buffet was awesome, complete with made-to-order omelettes and pancakes. The pool was heated, and the hot tub was perfect. Even the exercise room was well-equipped and well-cared for. The restaurant next door was absolutely DIVINE, one of the best in the area. We got a *PURE* room at no extra charge, which had specially treated linens and a medical-grade air purifier. The bed was heavenly! Everything about my stay at this hotel exceeded my expectations, even if my room number was 666! :-)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive comments.

It's great to hear you enjoyed our hotel and it's amenities--from our comfortable beds to our delicious complimentary breakfast and relaxing pool area.. I'm also glad you enjoyed our Pure Allergy Friendly suites. We are the only hotel in Boca Raton to offer these suites with the highest air quality standards for your comfort and health.

We hope to see you again soon.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

We stayed here in February 2013 following a cruise. We had previously stayed 18 months ago to fill in 2 days, before a cruise. In the intervening time the hotel was noticeably shabbier and the overall service was poorer and, while there is nothing massively wrong with the hotel, I have stayed in better value suites.

All rooms are one bedroom suites with a good quality bed and a lounge with pull-out sofa beds. The general décor is starting to fade and really needs restoration. the standard of cleanliness was average and I have seen much better in this class. There were some minute insects in the bathroom and it was not clear where they were coming from.

Breakfast was average quality plus for this type of hotel and the staff prepare omelettes to order. Service was poor with tables being cleared without thought; our fresh jug of coffee was removed while we were getting our cereal.

Front desk staff were friendly but didn't go that extra mile that you always want and occasionally need.

There are free drinks provided in the bar during happy hour. In this case the range included beers and wines and some cocktails. This was one of the best free bars I have seen but to really benefit you have to be a hard core drinker.

Overall not a really bad hotel but for the price I have seen better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your constructive comments.

We value your business and are always making improvements to the hotel to improve your experience, including a complete remodel of our restaurant, bar, and meeting space this past Fall. We are also finalizing plans to renovate our guest suites in the near future.

I have shared your service comments with our management team for their follow up regarding your concerns.

Thank you for your feedback. I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Middletown, Delaware
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I was traveling with family...but this is an ideal hotel for business travelers. The rooms are large suites and can easily accommodate a family of four. The decor is bocalicious (gold tones, pastels, and tile), but not overly gaudy. The ambiance is a mix of snow birds, business pro's and locals.
The pool and gym are well kept. The breakfast is included and is very inviting. We will be back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive comments.

I'm happy your family enjoyed the comfort of our suites, as well as our recreational ameniites and our complimentary breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Sincerley,
Demarest, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Comfortable and clean beds. A nice view of the lake from the balcony during the evening hours. The complimentary breakfast was amazing. They provided a buffet with eggs, bacon, sausage and home fries. Not to mention a juice bar with various cereal, grits, fruits, bagels and pastries. You could also order from the kitchen anything from pancakes to various styles of eggs. The food all tasted fresh and well prepared. The service was excellent. The pool area was nicely kept and the water was just the right temperature. The weight room was adequate and clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be the love seat in the suite area. The love seat is outdated, uncomfortable and dingy. There were even some rips in the fabric. Overall the hotel is excellent.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Spent 8 days while on business. The property was very nice; and the room was extremely comfortable (incredibly comfortable bed). However, I appreciated even more the accommodating manner in which the management addressed an administrative concern that arose during our stay. I would highly recommend the property .. as it pays more than mere lip service to customer service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your positive comments.

I appreciate you giving me an opportunity to resolve your concerns. It was my pleasure to assist you.

I hope to see you in the future.

John Bailey

Been to Hilton Boca Raton Suites? Share your experiences!