You added Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Summer Escape Package
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Miami, Florida
“Nice view ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The view from the rooms is amazing, you see all the boats and bay. The rooms are clean, but small (room 801), the balcony are good size and perfect to have a lunch looking at the view!
The valet people are really rude with out them my review will have 5 starts but I can't give 5 start to a hotel when the employees at the Valet are so mean and angry for no reason!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This past weekend my husband and I stayed at the Waterstone in Boca Raton. What an incredible experience! The facility has been recently renovated and the property was immaculate. Our room was extremely spacious and the bed very comfortable. Additionally, the hotel had a great pool area with beautiful views. My husband and I had lunch and drinks by the pool. Food was awesome and the servers were very attentive. I would reccomend this hotel for couples or families. I look forward to returning again for a memorable weekend at the Waterstone.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We were here for Mother's Day , beautiful view and atmosphere but brunch was terrible!!
Very poor small selection. Frozen bagels ( needed to toast) cold foods and not much to chose from.
Terrible deserts. Staff was understaffed , tHereford plates sat on the table, had to constantly for servers for more drinks and coffee.
Expensive and not worth it! For $90 person I expected much better. Would not recommend brunch here. Many other places around that are 10 times better!!!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, yesterday
My apologies for the poor experience you had regarding the Mother's Day Brunch held in our Penthouse level Atlantic Ballroom. (Not Boca Landing) Hopefully you discussed your experience with our management team during your visit. If not I would suggest you contact us to receive proper reconciliation for your dissatisfaction. We received many great accolades from many guests that attended the buffet so I am very disappointed with your experience and would like to make it right.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This property was supposedly completely renovated in 2014. Does the Doubletree brand an injustice as I stay at many of their properties and this one is not up to par. Staff was very inattentive, almost rude -did not acknowledge diamond status upon check in. Won't stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your post. Feedback is extremely important as we move things forward at this property. I am sorry your visit did not go as expected and apologize for the attitude and attentiveness issues. They will certainly be addressed. Certainly not the norm for this staff. My apologies.
Ballito, South Africa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Unfortunately, our stay at the Waterstone Boca Resort was not at all what we had bargained on. My family had pre-paid for a room with a kings ize bed with water views over looking Lake Boca. When checking in we were advise by Joslin at the front desk that no such rooms were available and we would have to settle for a room with two queen size beds. As we were a couple and had reserved a King size bed we expected to be given what we had paid for. Once in the room assigned to us I called central reservations and was told there were rooms with king size beds available for that night with water views and would I like to make a booking. I also called and spoke directly to the front desk, and Joslin told me yes they have king size beds available with water views . I then said, great and told her who I was and demanded the matter be rectified. After a ten minute hold the manager Chris came on the line and finally agreed to offer another room with the king size bed and water views. The room was never offered, nor an apology or explanation given. Therefore be very cautious when making a booking with this establishment as they do not honour their word.

Room Tip: Warning Stay Away due to dishonest management
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for taking your time to post a review and provide feedback regarding your stay. I would certainly like to discuss this issue with you if at all possible. You may contact me at 561 368-9500 extension 3101. We would certainly do nothing unscrupulous intentionally to our guests...and quite the opposite, we would look for reasonable resolution of any issues that may occur with our guests. The rates on a queen room are no different than a king and all rooms have water views. I fully understand the request for a king room but could certainly use more detail in order to investigate why the King Room request was not accommodated. We do not have a Chris that works the Front Desk however we do have a Cliff. Please call me and advise so the we can seek resolution.
Fort Myers, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel is attractive, well decorated, and with a great view of the beach and the canal going out to the ocean. The beds were extremely comfortable and the rooms were clean and quiet. The service provided was outstanding.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking your time to post the excellent review. I will be sure to share your comments and scores with our team. We are glad that you had a great experience and look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the near future!
New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is very nice but it is the service and staff that sets it apart. I stayed here during a wedding weekend and it was an excellent experience. Would definitely recommend the waterstone to anyone on a group or solo trip. The cost was also very reasonable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the very nice review and ratings. We are delighted that you had a great stay and felt good about the service standards provided by our staff. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future. I will be sure to share your review with our staff.

Been to Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
#2 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
#3 Romantic Hotel in Boca Raton
#5 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3.5*
Relax in style at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Set on the Intracoastal Waterway just 300 yards from the beach. Hotel is located just minutes from downtown Boca restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy stylish guest rooms or suites with balconies available with spectacular views of the water. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boca Raton Bridge Resort

If you own or manage Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.