You added Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Really not that great!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Decided to go one Friday late afternoon for cocktails and the "view".
What a disappointment.
View is non-existent unless you sit right on a corner all you see is a bridge (hence the old name of this hotel).
Service was slow. Music far too loud and considering they were not that busy the tables, deck etc were untidy and not that clean.
Drinks were ok but not great...........style over substance I'm afraid.
You certainly wouldn't choose this over Houston's on the Intercostal.
Won't be heading back!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Glen Rock, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Stayed here for a conference recently. The property is in a good location, about a 20 minute walk from all the downtown shops and restaurants in Boca. It also very close to the beach. The rooms are average size; beds are comfortable, and the bathroom was easy to navigate. Pool on the property although the weather was unusually chilly during my stay. There are two restaurants on the property though I think the options in town are the better choice. The exercise room is spartan though I doubt many come to the Waterstone looking for a workout. Hot chocolate chip cookie upon check in is a nice touch. The staff was extremely courteous. Overall I would recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We went down to the pool one of the days and were greated by a very friendly bartender Carlin we were going to get poolside but decided to sit at the bar she immediately got our drink orders and even asked our names. I swear she has a talent because she remembers everyone sitting at the bar or people who have open tabs with her. It was an awesome experience the food was great, and the service was outstanding! We plan on coming back soon over the summer and hope to see Carlins smiley face again to greet us!

• Stayed December 2014
Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I am currently working overseas in China and made leisure travel plans to visit friends and family on the east coast of the United States, starting with South Florida. I have known this property for years because it was a favorite spot of my late mother's to have brunch with friends/family visiting from out of town (she was a local resident for over 35 years). I booked the hotel after receiving an advertisement with the travel service used to book the hotel, and I recognized the outside view along the inter-coastal waterway. (The hotel itself had been completely remodeled since the last time I was on the property several years ago.) I cannot say enough about the quality of the stay, the professionalism and courtesy of the staff (from the front desk, dining staff, housekeeping, and valet attendants).

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is a newly renovated hotel. The rooms are large, beautifully decorated and include a pull out sofa for families. Ours had a balcony with an intracoastal view. It is right on the intracoastal waterway. The food in the bar and grill was excellent for lunch or dinner. There is also a room for fine dining that is a little more expensive. Everyone was wonderful to the guests. The housekeeping dept. to the waiters to the valet parkers, to the front desk were pleasant,courteous and helpful. If you prefer the beach to the pool, there is a 2 minute shuttle or golf cart to the beach. It can be walked as well. This is a delightful new addition to this area. It is well worth a visit.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
coral springs florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I think whom ever put all the money into re-doing this property would be disappointed to find out that while it looks fabulous, you need service to go along with the gem this places looks like. We dined at the pool bar area, first we had a hard time getting served and there were only 3 of us at the bar. Finally we got drinks, asked twice for a menu and never got one, them the lady came over and she needed to cash us out as she was now off shift .... seriously if you want to be a classy place there needs to be a better system.
Now again, we are having trouble being served, we has a gentleman walking behind the bar if he could help and he said, he could pour wine but not make drinks....Duh, really.
Wait more, still do not have a menu, been here for 30 minutes, we would have left but we have someone joining us. At the end of the evening, they had put all of our stuff on one bill, so we gave him 2 credit cards to split the bill, when we got it back, he put both halves on one credit card, ran it twice. We gave up. When our guest left for the evening, he stopped at the front desk, said how awful our evening was and told them our phone number and said management should call us, it was that bad. NEVER heard from anyone.
Hard when no one care - very disappointing, drinks were ok, food was fine.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking your time to post on Trip Advisor. Feedback is essential as we continually strive to improve our service standards as well as our physical product. My apologies on behalf of our entire staff for the inconveniences you encountered. I would love to get more insight on your visit and can be contacted at 561 368-9500 ext: 3101 or by email @: gkaylor@waterstoneboca.com. Please contact me at your convenience. We greatly appreciate your business and would do nothing to intentionally jeopardize it...and would like to correct the poor experience.
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in FL staying in a non-hilton cause they couldn't accommodate me for my length of stay. I wanted to take my family to a pool day at a nice hotel so I called Hilton. I used points to book a room. The room didn't really matter it was the pool and food/drink at the pool that mattered to me.

I called the hotel to inquire about the pool 3 times. The girl couldn't answer any of my questions and put me on hold to check into it. All 3 times after about a 20 minute hold period, I got disconnected. Very frustrating!!! The 4th time I asked her to have the manager call me back (cause he was on a conference call) he never called me. I'm a diamond member spending about 100 plus days a year in hiltons, so this rally bummed me out.

The day we were checking in I called the hotel twice to see if we could check in early. I bet it rang for 5 minutes each time and no one answered either time. Again frustrating!!!

We just drove over, we were welcomed cheerfully. The lady at the front desk, Maio was fabulous. It was a nice feeling to know someone cared. The room was ready ... Which was beautiful, spectacular! Nice balcony, sweet bathroom ... The whole 9 yards!!!

Then we headed to the pool. It was better then I could have imagined. We had the best day in the sun. The waitstaff was attentive but not pestering. All was perfect!

They need to learn communication skills, but the hotel is truly beautiful!!!

Stayed February 2015
Thank you for taking your time to post on Trip Advisor. My apologies for the communication issues. I will definitely address that immediately as that is certainly not the norm. Your feedback is extremely helpful. I am happy your actual visit turned out well and we certainly appreciate the nice comments you provided. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you return in the near future.

Been to Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
#2 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
#3 Romantic Hotel in Boca Raton
#4 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3.5*
Relax in style at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Set on the Intracoastal Waterway just 300 yards from the beach. Hotel is located just minutes from downtown Boca restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy stylish guest rooms or suites with balconies available with spectacular views of the water. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boca Raton Bridge Resort

If you own or manage Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.