“Friendly, helpful staff,great location, minutes away from Mizner Park” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

You added Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
New York City, New York
“Friendly, helpful staff,great location, minutes away from Mizner Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

When I called to see if I can check in early, Libby told me yes so my vacation started on a positive note. I had requested a room overlooking the Intracoastal with a view of the ocean and a higher floor and my request was honored. I had stayed there a year earlier when the hotel was going through renovations and I must say turning it into a Hilton property has made a huge difference. The lobby was totally transformed and very easy on the eyes, with some modern art and areas to sit. Libby welcomed me with a warm smile and a warm chocolate chip cookie, I told her that a friend was checking in on Monday and that we were celebrating her birthday. When she checked in she was pleasantly surprised to find a bottle of wine awaiting her with a Happy Birthday greeting. The hotel has a shuttle SUV that is available to guests for travel within a 3 mile radius and I had the pleasure of meeting Danel and Phillip. The service is free of charge, however, it is a nice gesture to tip the drivers, usually $5 and more. The folks that I met at the front desk, Libby, Maio and Sam were very helpful and I want to thank them for their efforts. I had breakfasts there and the lobster omelette was delicious and filled with good size chunks of lobster meat, the coffee is none stop and the servers are friendly. I recognized Sam, (not the front desk Sam) from my previous stay and he had returned after a year, it was nice to see him. If you are a light sleeper, I would recommend a room away from the Intracoastal as the bridge rings a bell every time it goes up to let boats through. I highly recommend this property and look forward to getting back!!

Room Tip: Western exposure is quieter, however, the view is much nicer overlooking the Intracoastal
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear corky r:

Thank you for your business and for the detailed review! It is always great to read that a member of our team has truly engaged with our guest. The only thing better than that is when it happens more than once. I will certainly share your feedback with Libby, Danel, Phillip Sam and Maio. Please know how honored that we are to have such talented professionals in our team.

It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to having you back with us in the near future!

Greg Kaylor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This property is beautiful to say the least! The staff was top notch, from the valet to the housekeepers, to the Food and Beverage staff. Everyone was friendly and genuine! I was most impressed by the front desk and the valet guys however! Working in the hospitality industry, I know how hectic the Front of House can get. These desk staff were on point. They didnt bat an eye no matter how busy it was or how needy someone was being. The valet guys were just the same, no matter if there were 50 cars in line, they took the time to greet and make eye contact with everyone. by the end of our stay, they knew our name and story. If any of these staff ever need to move up north, they have a spot at my properties! Wonderful! Management should be very proud!

Room Tip: both views are beautiful however I actually liked the lake side view better, you can actually see th...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Morgan T:

Thank you for choosing the Waterstone Resort and Marina! Thank you also for your feedback and for recognizing our team of professionals. We are honored to receive such feedback from someone who understands the complexity of our business.

Thank you also for your interest in our team and know that we will be happy to serve you any time you want to visit us.

Boston, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel had average food at the conference I attended. The air was dry and stifling in the room- the first night although I put the thermostat at 65 it never went lower than 75! The next day I asked them to fix it but, they said they did but nothing changed. I only learned from another guest that you just have to turn off the heat. It was also strange when I opened some of the toiletries they were missing?

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Carolyn P:

Thank you for your business and your comments. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the less than memorable experience you had while staying with us. Please know that our team is committed to providing our guests with a truly memorable experience every single day. I will be reaching out to you directly in order to gather more details so that challenges like the ones you mentioned do not reoccur.

Once again, please accept my most sincere apologies for your experience and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Lynnfield, MA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We have seen this hotel change over the years, but the recent renovations have truly changed the entire experience. Very clean, contemporary rooms, sleek lobby and good dining make it an affordable, practical and enjoyable place to stay while in Boca. Great location with water views that trump the potentially negative location next to the main road and the bridge. Would definitely return and we are very hard to please.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Greg K, General Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Eileen V:

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor audience. We are delighted to read that you were pleased with the extensive renovations, cleanliness, location and more.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel is beautiful and great water view. The average score was for the restaurant/bar in hotel. We had lunch and dinner here. At lunch was served staled tortilla chips with salsa. At dinner had stale chips again and a stale/hard bun with my burger. Cable in room was not working correctly took two calls from maintenance to fix. Cream for in room coffee had spolied and thus ruined our coffee. Like I said I expect more from a Doubletree.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Dan H:

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your thoughts with the Trip Advisor audience. I am sorry to hear about the challenges you experienced during your recent stay with us and I understand that Libby worked with you to get these items corrected while you were here.

I hope you know that what you experienced is not what typical for us as our goal is to provide world class service to our guests. On behalf of our entire team, we hope you accept our sincerest apologies and we hope to serve you again in the future.

Rio de Janeiro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel atmosphere is very nice, and the location is awesome! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I`ve been in many hotels before (YTD probably 60+ days in hotel rooms) and I felt very well on this one. Food was delicious and it was great to stay outside relaxing. I`d like to mention, though, that it is not designed for young children (this is not an issue, just a characteristic)

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear joserenatos2014:

Thank you for your review and your visit! We are delighted to read that you were pleased with your visit. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

General Mananger
st louis missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fresh and Modern Hotel Great inter-coastal and Ocean views. Superior Service From Miirod, Sam and pretty much everyone. Nice pool and bar area. Breakfast Gourmet Quality Seating right on the water. Ambiance is OUTSTANDING

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear Kathe A:

Thank you for your visit and your review! We are delighted to read that several members of our staff made an impression on you during your stay. We thank you for your business and hope to serve you again in the future.

Greg Kaylor

Been to Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
#2 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
#3 Romantic Hotel in Boca Raton
#8 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3.5*
Relax in style at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Set on the Intracoastal Waterway just 300 yards from the beach. Hotel is located just minutes from downtown Boca restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy stylish guest rooms or suites with balconies available with spectacular views of the water. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boca Raton Bridge Resort

If you own or manage Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.