“Very Nice upscale boutique hotel, Showers need attention” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Save Saved
You added Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel to your Saves list
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Naples, Florida
“Very Nice upscale boutique hotel, Showers need attention”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Overall this is a really nice property and the majority of the water view rooms have a great views of the intracoastal waterway as long as you stay more towards the northern 3/4 of the building. We stayed in room 628 and will request to be farther to the north of the building if we stay again as its balcony is directly above the garbage compactor area which was full of broken chairs, pallets, and junk seeming hidden behind the wall. Beds were comfortable and room was plenty large. Everything was contemporary and new. Parking is $22 a day no matter if you self park or valet so add that to your budget. We went in what is considered off season for a good rate. I plan to make a bunch of trips to the area because my Daughter attends college there at FAU. The only real complaint I have is the bathroom and shower in particular. Its ultra modern all glass front is attractive but the shower control is all the way against the wall making it impossible to turn it on without getting that initial blast of cold water. That would have been ok, but the cold water never ended and the shower pressure was almost nothing. It finally heated up to bearable after about 10 minutes but by then I was done. Perhaps it was just my room but I was really unhappy. Nothing starts a day off worse than a cold shower with no water pressure. The bathroom towel holders and toilet paper holders were really modern and attractive but were all pulling from the walls. Its hard to pull off that modern minimalistic look because the hardware has a hard time holding up to the rigors of hotel use I imagine? The restaurant was very good as well as the bar, although we really only went in for drinks and had a couple of apps. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Its in a nice section of town with beaches and great food all over. Try the broken egg for breakfast on US1.

Room Tip: If getting a water view room stay with room numbers that end lower than 20 ( i.e.420, 418 etc.) to g...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
mansfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We very much enjoyed our trip, we loved our room on the Hilton Honors floor, the view was wonderful, everyone was pleasant and helpful. The free transportation was a plus. Easy to walk places, loved the grounds. The pool area could be expanded on. Would be nice to have a hot tub. We will be back to stay again when in area. Thanks for a nice trip.

Solon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I recently stayed at the hotel for several days attending a business meeting and then extended my stay for several days with my fiancée joining me. The hotel has been recently renovated. Rooms are modern, clean, and comfortable. The outside grounds are well taken care of. Self-parking is limited. I ate lunch at the restaurant several times. I especially enjoyed eating outside where you can view the inlet while eating. The food was tasty but overpriced (most of the restaurants in the Boca area are overpriced for what you receive). A public beach is a short 5-10 minute walk from the hotel. There are few restaurants or shops within easy walking distance so you really need a car to get around or need to use the hotel's shuttle service. We got a government rate for our hotel rooms since we were attending a business meeting. The hotel was a bargain for the rate that we paid. I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Flushing, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was unhappy with two aspects of my stay. I've never stayed in any hotel where they charged $2.00 for a cup of coffee. All the hotels I've stayed in have offered a complimentary cup of coffee. My second issue was that I had booked 2 rooms. On Sunday the 2nd room had still not been cleaned at 3PM. I had to ask the worker for towels so we could shower. We were getting ready to go to a wedding so I couldnt wait at that point for the room to be cleaned.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Gainesville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Went to Boca Raton for a convention, but the convention hotel was all booked. Found this hotel down the street, and was really impressed when I compared its price to the convention hotel price. The hotel grounds and lobby are very pretty, and the rooms were very nice. It's not right on the beach, but the restaurant/bar and pool are on the intracoastal waterway. The room was very clean when I arrived, and my only complaint is that the room was not vacuumed and the tables/counters were not wiped down during my stay. There was also a small swarm of flies in the shower, which was odd, but the room has a large balcony door and I can only guess that the previous guest left it open. Even with those things, I really liked the room and the hotel and would definitely stay there again if I was in Boca.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Punta Gorda, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We assumed that for the price, this hotel would be much more luxurious. It did have a nice appearance, however, the bathroom wasn't very user friendly. These are minimal reasons to not give it a 100%, but I believe that if we are paying a high price, we should get a high price room.

Boca Raton Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Excellent experience overall for our overnight stay. Staff very friendly and professional. Good breakfast and dinner. Dinner menu limited and pricey. Bread at the table would have made it a bit more enjoyable while drinking our wine waiting for our main course. But the waiter ventured off to the kitchen and found us several slices of bread. That made the dinner perfect.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Ron P, Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Ron S:

Thank you for choosing the Waterstone Resort and Marina! We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the server was able to get bread on your table in order to make your dining experience complete. I will share your feedback with our Food and Beverage team and perhaps we can look at making bread presentations part of our service.

We thank you for your business and feedback. Our team looks forward to serving you again in the near future.

Best regards,
R Potter
Hotel Manager

Been to Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel

Address: 999 East Camino Real, Boca Raton, FL 33432 (Formerly Boca Raton Bridge Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
#1 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
#5 Romantic Hotel in Boca Raton
#8 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel 3.5*
Relax in style at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - A DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel. Set on the Intracoastal Waterway just 300 yards from the beach. Hotel is located just minutes from downtown Boca restaurants and nightlife. Enjoy stylish guest rooms or suites with balconies available with spectacular views of the water. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Boca Raton Bridge Resort

If you own or manage Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.