Recently stayed 4 nights, and it was uneventful. The hotel, needs to be refreshed, but is very well maintained. The staff, from front desk to room attendants, and everyone in between, were friendly and helpful.
I normally take a night or two to acclimate to the bed. The bed and pillows were great, and I slept well from the first night. Breakfast was a pretty good variety of items, and was kept that way at all times.
Snuck down to the front desk for cookies more than once! Much shopping and restaurants up and down Glades Road, including the best upscale mall in South Florida, Boca Town Center.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West Hotel Boca Raton
- Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton West. We offer: Free Express Start breakfast bar, Free local calls and Priority Club Rewards benefits. We are situated in west Boca Raton at the Lakeside Shopping Center. Just 2 miles from Town Center Mall and 2 miles from the Evert Tennis Academy. Only 1 block west of the Florida Turnpike. Visit Boca Raton, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.