Not nearly as nice as some of the Holiday Inn Express properties I've stayed at. Hotel was full (I saw them turn someone away), so we were in the older section of the hotel on the second floor. No elevator access to this section. I suspect this property barely passes the Holiday Inn Express minimum standards.
Nevertheless, good hotels are very expensive in this area, and at $162 inc. tax, I got pretty much what I expected. I would guess my room was redone over 6 years ago. It was quiet and clean enough and breakfast was fine.
If you're picky, expect to pay more than $300 for a decent room in the Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, West Palm area.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West Hotel Boca Raton
- Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West Hotel
- Holiday Inn Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Video Tour of the hotel. Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton West. We offer: Free Express Start breakfast bar, Free local calls and Priority Club Rewards benefits. We are situated in west Boca Raton at the Lakeside Shopping Center. Just 2 miles from Town Center Mall and 2 miles from the Evert Tennis Academy. Only 1 block west of the Florida Turnpike. Visit Boca Raton, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.