My husband and I recently booked a trip to Boca Raton to scuba dive. Upon arriving to our hotel and entering the subtle but elegantly furnished and decorated lobby area, we were greeted by the staff members at the front desk. The staff was incredibly personable and gracious informing us of our room location as well as the amenities offered. I must say that I was most impressed after walking through the lobby toward the courtyard area of a sort. Truly, management has outdone itself with this hotel. Literally, I felt as though I was walking into a rainforest. The plant life is very tropical with every sort of plant you can imagine. Lots of palm trees and luscious green on both sides of the walk way. There is even a nice sitting area somewhat hidden away by the tropical forest. It was very beautiful and convincing of the fact that we were away in a tropical paradise.
I would like to mention that I am quite picky when I visit a hotel. I nit-pick over everything - especially the cleanliness of my quarters. I inspect everything when I am visiting a hotel to insure that I am comfortable in my surroundings. With that said, I did the same thing that I always do when visiting a hotel - I combed my room to make sure there was nothing unhygienic within. I am very pleased to say that we did not encounter a single issue with our room. The bathroom was clean as were the towels. The sink counter is made of marble - very clean and a very beautiful aesthetic addition to the room. The bed was immaculate - perfectly made and impeccably clean. I must make mention that this very rarely happens in my case. I almost always find something that I do not feel comfortable at a hotel. However, this was a different experience. I was very happy with the level of hygiene that is maintained at this facility.
The pool was clean with a very nice sitting area where other guests mingled and socialized. There are washers and dryers here just in case you might need it. I did not need to use them but it was a comfort to know they were available if I were to need to make use of them. The rooms have refrigerators as well as microwaves and a television. I was happy that there was a hair dryer as I had forgotten to bring mine. The hair dryer seemed to be like new, not old and worn out like some hotels offer.
NOW THE BREAKFAST! The breakfast had a wide assortment of options. There were scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, yogurt, sausages, cereal, oatmeal, bagels. There was orange juice, apple juice, milk, and hot coffee available. It was very well prepared. I must say that I am very picky regarding my food as well. I like to make sure that everything looks clean before I decide to eat somewhere. It was very clean and the food was very, very good and filling.
Overall, this hotel is a winner in every category. The staff was very hospitable and accommodating, the location is fantastic, the amenities are well above average, and the scenery is undeniably beautiful and well-managed! My husband and I were very pleased with our experience and would recommend this hotel to any of our family or friends. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay and for helping our trip to be beautiful and memorable! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the tropical lifestyle in sunny Florida at the BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn, located minutes to the area's favorite attractions, universities and business centers. Just minutes away, you will find the unspoiled beaches of Boca Raton for snorkeling, swimming, sport fishing and boating, the charming and unique atmosphere of Mizner Park, or golfing at one of the many beautiful and challenging golf courses. Each oversized well-appointed room features new pillow top queen and king sized beds, free high speed wired and wireless Internet access, cable TV with HBO®, iron/ironing board, microwave and refrigerator. Try one of our deluxe rooms with flat screen televisions and a complimentary snack. A complimentary shuttle to area beaches is available as well as a shuttle to the airport at a minimal charge. Guests will enjoy the free hot breakfast featuring "bacon and eggs" at either the beautiful palm breakfast room or our gorgeous landscaped patio. Relax by our extra large heated pool and heated spa, enjoy all the lush vegetation in our landscaped gardens, or do nothing. After all, it is your vacation. A friendly staff is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. Make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn and experience Boca's Best Value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus University Hotel Boca Raton
- Best Western University Hotel
- Best Western Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Best Western