“Very Impressive” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Naperville, Illinois
“Very Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I recently booked a trip to Boca Raton to scuba dive. Upon arriving to our hotel and entering the subtle but elegantly furnished and decorated lobby area, we were greeted by the staff members at the front desk. The staff was incredibly personable and gracious informing us of our room location as well as the amenities offered. I must say that I was most impressed after walking through the lobby toward the courtyard area of a sort. Truly, management has outdone itself with this hotel. Literally, I felt as though I was walking into a rainforest. The plant life is very tropical with every sort of plant you can imagine. Lots of palm trees and luscious green on both sides of the walk way. There is even a nice sitting area somewhat hidden away by the tropical forest. It was very beautiful and convincing of the fact that we were away in a tropical paradise.
I would like to mention that I am quite picky when I visit a hotel. I nit-pick over everything - especially the cleanliness of my quarters. I inspect everything when I am visiting a hotel to insure that I am comfortable in my surroundings. With that said, I did the same thing that I always do when visiting a hotel - I combed my room to make sure there was nothing unhygienic within. I am very pleased to say that we did not encounter a single issue with our room. The bathroom was clean as were the towels. The sink counter is made of marble - very clean and a very beautiful aesthetic addition to the room. The bed was immaculate - perfectly made and impeccably clean. I must make mention that this very rarely happens in my case. I almost always find something that I do not feel comfortable at a hotel. However, this was a different experience. I was very happy with the level of hygiene that is maintained at this facility.
The pool was clean with a very nice sitting area where other guests mingled and socialized. There are washers and dryers here just in case you might need it. I did not need to use them but it was a comfort to know they were available if I were to need to make use of them. The rooms have refrigerators as well as microwaves and a television. I was happy that there was a hair dryer as I had forgotten to bring mine. The hair dryer seemed to be like new, not old and worn out like some hotels offer.
NOW THE BREAKFAST! The breakfast had a wide assortment of options. There were scrambled eggs, waffles, toast, yogurt, sausages, cereal, oatmeal, bagels. There was orange juice, apple juice, milk, and hot coffee available. It was very well prepared. I must say that I am very picky regarding my food as well. I like to make sure that everything looks clean before I decide to eat somewhere. It was very clean and the food was very, very good and filling.
Overall, this hotel is a winner in every category. The staff was very hospitable and accommodating, the location is fantastic, the amenities are well above average, and the scenery is undeniably beautiful and well-managed! My husband and I were very pleased with our experience and would recommend this hotel to any of our family or friends. Thank you very much for a wonderful stay and for helping our trip to be beautiful and memorable! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Dunnellon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Best Western University Inn in Boca Raton, Florida is without a doubt, set up to provide their guest with the very best in hospitality service and accomodations . The staff (at every level) is competent and attentive. I stay here regularly on business and it has a familiar and comfortable feel each time I return and am greeted by name.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Tampa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have been enjoying my stay at Best Western in Deerfield, Florida. I have stayed at other hotels in the area for the past three 2 months. But after my stay at this hotel, I have decided to stay there every week starting June 15th until now. I'm planning to keep booking at this hotel for the next 2 months.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

yorkshire england
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had overnight stay in this hotel, got number and details from a booklet of coupons at a Wendy's diner. We were however informed that there were only 8 rooms available at the coupon price and all were occupied. However we decided that the total cost of $83 was a reasonable rate for a Friday night as this also included breakfast. The room was spacious and was fitted with 2 queen beds ample closet and drawer space with microwave, fridge and safe. There was an inviting swimming pool. Rooms mostly in square like old roman villa style with cool greenery and quiet ambience although the hotel was on the main A1 Federal Highway. The breakfast was continental style with plenty of choice. This hotel was very convenient for the mall and arena where lots of entertainment was advertised. We would recommend without hesitation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Over my life I have stayed at 1500 different hotel properties - give or take. In my opinion, Best Western properties are the best value out there and this one in Boca Raton is no different. Clean and friendly, great pool and hot tub, close to everything in the South Florida area we wanted. Only a half hour from the airport, 15 minutes to Delray beach, 5 minutes to Spanish River beach which we prefer, half hour to Ft. Lauderdale beach and 2 hours to Key Largo where we did some scuba diving. Perfect for us. When you spend most of the time away from a hotel, and when you ARE there you are showering and sleeping, why pay for a bunch of glitz? We will come back to this property!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

BocaRaton, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My daughter (also an adult) and I wanted to get away for the 4th of July. Couldn't stay in Miami as prices too high. So we went 40 miles North to BocaRaton. We were very pleased with the wonderful beds, pool, hottub and big, big breakfast. We didn't mind the same item choices for the two days we were there.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a nice hotel in a safe area. The rooms are clean and the beds are OK. The full hot breakfast is very good inside a nice big dining area. The only issue we had is with the shower head in the washroom. I think it's time to replace it. Other then that it was a good stay. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS University Inn? Share your experiences!