“What a waist of time.” 1 of 5 stars

561-447-3222
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cielo is in a spectacular location on the 27th floor of the tower within the Boca Raton Resort and Club. Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Boca Raton are visible from every corner of the restaurant. Chef Nader Jaouhar has created a menu inspired by coastal Mediterranean cuisine, we pride ourselves on fresh ingredients and unique dishes. When dining at Cielo, one will not leave disappointed.
Miami
“What a waist of time.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2009

You will think that a good Chief will know how to cook. Forget it, From the appetizer to the main course was a disaster. Home made fettuccini were not home made they were gluey and the bolognese sauce was a broth with diced Meet. The side dish were served on a plate large like an expresso plate, the portion were so small that not even one person could eat. The server, which one, no one present himself as a server or maitre'd, the manager we never saw. Sorry you all need to go back to basic and start again. Please be sure before you called a restaurant Italian Cuisine you know what you doing. Thank you

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

boca raton
“Best restaurant in Boca Raton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2009

Being avid Gordon Ramsay fans, we were surprised and excited to find a Gordon Ramsay restuarant here in Boca. We went to Cielo by Angela Hartnett (she is a protege of his). The restaurant is located in The Boca Raton Resort on the 27th floor of the tower. As soon as you step off the evevator, your breath is taken away be the view. Everywhere has a view of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal. On clear days, I was told, you are able to see Ft. Lauderdale. The decor is modern with white leather banquettes and royal blue walls. The atmosphere has a relaxing casual but elegant feel. Starting from the receptionists, the bartenders and the waiters, all of the staff was very nice and you could tell that they truely love what they do. We started our evening at the bar. The bartender suggested one of his signaure drinks and I am so glad he did. We had the Cucumber Mint Martini. It was so refreshing and light. While we were at the bar, he even made us some small samples of his other drinks. Tapas are served and were quite nice with our cocktails. These are real tapas not the small plates that some other restaurants try to pass off as tapas.

Now starting dinner, service was top notch from start until finish. The waiters make you feel as if you are the only customers there. The sommelier was very knowledgable and choose a wine for us that was outstanding. With over 400 bottles of wine on the list, he found the perfect one for us. We opted for the Prestige tasting menu instead of the a la carte menu. We choose the five course menu (a seven course is also available.) The portion sizes were perfect and the presentation is some of the best I have seen. The black and white gnocchi was to die for and the lamb was so delicious we ordered another portion. After dinner, we were offfered a kitchen tour to see what really goes on in a Gordon Ramsay kitchen. It was a special treat to end our evening.

This is by far one of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The food was fantastic and out of this world and the service was exceptional. I have found my new favorite place to relax and enjoy great food, service and atmosphere. You would be a fool not to go to this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not sure why others have...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2009

Not sure why others have rated this place so poorly; my experience was spectacular. I took my daughter here for her birthday (at 10yo she's a Ramsey fan) along with my parents who were visiting from out of state. We all thought it was first-rate. The service was very attentive -- they even gave my daughter a special birthday dessert and treated her like a little lady. Our entrees were all well-prepared and delicious. Dinner service was leisurely but not lazy. We always had enough time to enjoy each dish and each other's company before our plates were whisked away and replaced with the next dish. Overall, an extraordinary dining experience that I would love to repeat.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great view, good service, very good food. Would go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2009

Great view, good service, very good food. Would go back

West Palm Beach
“A Piece of Heaven....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2008

Cielo Restaurant

Walking into Cielo on the top floor of the Boca Resort and Country Club was a wonderful surprise. From the white round seating to the very modern bar, it was a breath of fresh air. The food and service were top notch. The Sommelier was equally knowledgeable as he was friendly. When it came to ordering, we had the choice of a 3 course dinner or a 4 course for only $10 more. There was an amazing variety to choose from….from tuna carpaccio with a special touch of chili and avocado cream…to pasta Bolognese to lobster ravioli with salmon and crab meat. The entrees were equally varied and perfectly cooked. I ordered the short ribs because they are my favorite and I like to compare the preparation in different restaurants – these short ribs were cooked to perfection, lean and succulent – up there with the best ones I have had. My friends ordered veal, lamb medallions and lobster…they were all pleased with their selections. Desserts were wonderful too although they ran out of our favorite crème brulee. We had chocolate ganache and a puff pastry dessert that was delicious. They even threw in a bowl of fresh cherries which we really enjoyed! As a fan of Gordon Ramsey, I can see that his high level of expertise with food and service was surely reflected at this restaurant, a partnership with Chef Angela Hartnett.