“Better during daylight” 4 of 5 stars

561-447-3222
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cielo is in a spectacular location on the 27th floor of the tower within the Boca Raton Resort and Club. Panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Boca Raton are visible from every corner of the restaurant. Chef Nader Jaouhar has created a menu inspired by coastal Mediterranean cuisine, we pride ourselves on fresh ingredients and unique dishes. When dining at Cielo, one will not leave disappointed.
Florida
“Better during daylight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012 via mobile

Cielo is a beautiful restaurant located on the top floor of the newly renovated tower of the Boca Resort. The views are beautiful but can only be appreciated before Sunset. The service is great but the restaurant can be on the loud side, depending upon if there's live entertainment. The tuna tartar was nothing special. In fact, it tasted a little fishy. The drink menu is creative except the ingredients are not listed under the cocktail names, so you don't really know what you're ordering. I had the scallops. The portions were small and nothing spectacular. The view is really what makes this restaurant stand out. It's best to go while the view can be appreciated.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
New York
“Terrific food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

While the hotel needs updating, the food at the restaurants was excellent!

Visited May 2012
Texas
“Very good food, service issues”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

This spot is excellent to have a drink and enjoy the views of Boca. I became less charmed as our reservation time came and went. We were seated 30 minutes late with little in the way of apology or trying to make us feel better about it. Why doesn't the manager gently move the lingering guests to the bar and buy them a drink? Once seated, service was still very pokey and somewhat unpolished. Service issues aside, the food was outstanding. It was sophisticated yet not really stuffy. We had an excellent dinner and dessert. Please work on the service!

• Visited March 2012
florida, usa
“When can I go back again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy fine dining and have wanted to dine at Cielo since it opened. Although not a member of the Boca Raton Resort, I was able to get a reservation there through a client of mine.
After reading some of the reviews here, I had some trepidation, but I think that some of the bad ones may have been written during the time when the restaurant transitioned from the first owners perhaps?
From the time we arrived at the resort's gate, to the time we left, the whole experience was in the Top Tier category. Working in a high-end service facility myself, I always notice the small things that are often done badly and seldom done well. This place ticked all the right boxes.
The staff were warm and welcoming when we arrived and were shown to the bar for cocktails. The bartender recommended some of the house specialties and we were not disappointed....the martinis were some of the best we'd had!
After being seated in a small alcove we were able to take in the spectacular view afforded by the 27th story location. Our waiter, Peter, was fantastic. Very knowledgable about the menu and with a very easy manner. The sommelier also gave great recommendations for wine pairings, and most of all, the food was spectacular!!
The very cosmopolitan decor and atmosphere was not what I had pictured in my mind, but was very much enjoyed to the full. I would go back again tomorrow.

• Visited February 2012
Naples, FL
“Go before sunset - don't miss the view!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

We enjoyed cocktails and delicious tapas in the bar. The service was friendly and efficient. The tapas menu is imaginative and reasonably priced. The view is fabulous!

• Visited February 2012