“Great Day for All!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 20 Attractions in Boca Raton
Type: Water Parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: Water Park includes: 986-foot river ride Sea pals scramble (2) 220-foot water slides Children’s water playground Locker rentals, locker rooms and shower facilities Full-service concession stand
South Florida, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“Great Day for All!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

After seeing some of the past reviews, I was a little worried about what I might be walking into, but I must say I was pleasantly surpised! We actually went on a very busy day, with lots of camps too and we had absolutely no problems. Even when we walked up to pay they let you know that there were going to be a lot of camps that day, and I thought that was great of them to be honest about it before we paid. We decided it wasn't a big problem, and stayed. There were enough lounge chairs for all, even with the amount of people. The bathrooms were fine in my opinion, I don't expect much at waterparks and the beach as far as bathroom facilities and to me they were fine. The Lazy River was so much fine, even though it was very crowded. The food was so so, and you can't bring any food or coolers into the waterpark. I wish the food was a little better but it was fine and we were able to eat it. My girls especially loved the Mini Melts and ICEES that the park also sells. Another problem was that the park does not sell sunscreen. I brought my own but didn't realize I was running out of it, thankfully I had some in my car. I also was a little disappointed that they don't take American Express, but again a very, very small thing that was not a big deal. I was very impressed with the amount of lifeguards and how well they watched the water. I also love that they have different pricing for each age level, unlike many places. It made our trip very affordable. All and All we had a wonderful time and my girls can't wait to go back! Everyone had a big smile on their faces, even the adults. Thank You Coconut Cove, for a wonderful time!

Visited August 2013

Lantana, Florida
4 attraction reviews
“very nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

took my grandkids here today and was a little surprised since reading some of the bad reviews.with the exceptionof a couple of small things it is a very nice place.one you can't take a cooler or drinks of any kind in with you and no food.i for one will drink 4 or 5 bottles of water and with 5 g'kids at a $1.65 a drink it can get expensive real quick,the kids will drink a couple a piece.and as for the food ,let's just say the pizza is not as good as cardboard but again it's not a 5 star eatery.and you can bring stuff and leave it in the cooler in the car and enjoy the park right outside the doors with bbq grills and fix your own whch is the best idea.and the park has swings and slides for the kids.there is a lazy river for all to enjoy and for the bigger kids a nice water slide.it has a nice swimming pool and a nice setup of smaller slides and water fountains for the smaller kids.lots of shade and plenty of seating,although i will tell you to get thereabout the time it opens to be sure of getting a nice spot.bathrooms was clean but forget the hand soap,5 sinks and not one bottle had a drop.
as for the price it's about $8 for adults and kids 12 and over and 3 to 11 around $6 and worth every penny,alot of fun for a very cheap price and we will go back.

Boynton Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Good price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Plenty to due and for a good price at that. Lots of life guards around, so you can relax while the kids play.

Visited May 2013
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois, USA
“Filthy and overcrowded with unsupervised camp kids!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

The day we went, there were hundreds of rowdy unsupervised kids while their counselors sat under umbrellas. We took our three children there and had to leave because the bathrooms were so dirty I wouldn't take them in there! We wouldn't dare eat there after seeing how dirty the bathrooms were, so after only two hours and $39 to get in, I spoke to the manager about my concerns. She immediately told me I could not get a refund, but I could have a free pass to come back another time. She did not seem at all surprised about the condition of the bathrooms. There was literally feces smeared on almost all the toilets, overflowing garbage cans and feminine waste cans, and the doors, walls and floors were beyond disgusting. It's a shame because the little kids water play area was fun for all three kids (ages 15 mos. 5 and 8), they liked the waterslides and lazy river, too. Take a vat of sanitizer to bathe in after you swim....

Colombia
“Dirty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went with the girls: ages 4 and 2. They had a great time. The place has fun for all ages...but it does smell like pee in some places, specially where puddles of water form. The paviment does get very hot, so to get to one place to the other you have to run which is not nice nor safe for kids.
The place is very dirty, management does not do a good job (I did see a couple of employees going around picking up garbage from the eating area at the end of the day) and some people who go are just very dirty: the women's bathroom smelled horribly, I found all kinds of garbage: used swimming diapers in the floor, teeangers take a shower and leave the water on for no reason (I turned it off after I realized they had just left it like that). People throw gargabe in the fllor in the eating area...
Summary: would never go back. Reccomend other smaller but nicer water parks.