“Feels Like Jamaica, right here in Boca” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
RockSteady Jamaican Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #335 of 653 restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 20th Street
Coconut Creek, Florida, USA
“Feels Like Jamaica, right here in Boca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Friendly service, great food, all with a smile. I love visiting this restaurant! The food is authentic with an American Twist. Try the Jerk Chicken or the Oxtail, it will not disappoint.

Visited May 2014

95% Recommend
Broadview Heights, Ohio
“Back to Jamaica”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

We went to both the Rocksteady Cafe and Bistro. Both times our meals were delicious and took us back to the times we spent in West End Negril Jamaica. At the Cafe my husband and I both had Brown stewed chicken with rice and peas, plantains and a veggie. So yummy! And Coco bread which is a sweet bread. At the Bistro we had Snapper Escovitch, I had my fillet and I do not like having the head of the fish looking at me. Again the food was very good. Both places had servers who knew the food, where from Jamaica and spent time talking to us about the areas in Jamaica. We will go back there again for sure! Oh, if you get a salad and want jerk dressing... only drizzle it on at first as it is VERY SPICY!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton
“Best Jamaican food in Boca”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is not fancy and actually quite small so you may need to wait during lunch and dinner hours. But the best in Boca. Everything is authentic, fresh and homemade

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“nicely surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

very quiet and laid back.great music.
excellent jerk chicken.lovely service.
can't wait to try the jerk duck next time!!

Visited March 2014
Atlanta
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I ate here while in Boca visiting family. We ordered the sampler plate to start which we got for $5 (instead of $10) because it was still happy hour. It was a great idea: not only did we get to try five different tastes of dinner menu items, all of which were delicious, it helped us choose what we wanted for the main course. I had a goat dish that was wonderful. Wife had a seafood curry dish that she loved. Service was a little more relaxed than we'd have preferred, but all the staff were lovely folks. We'll return when we're next in Boca.