“Ipic Theatre and Tanzy Restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 67 things to do in Boca Raton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pompano Beach, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Ipic Theatre and Tanzy Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Where do I start. Myself and my family love, love, love this place!! We never went to the movies, now we can't stay home! From the wonderful food to the great reclining leather seats with a button to call your waiter, what could be better?? DO sit in the upper more expensive seats, I would have to agree that the other seats that don't recline are not comfortable. Not sure why they don't just remove those and make them all reclining seats. Buy tickets early, as these are small limited seating and sell out fast. It is pricey and probably just for special times for most people, but well worth it! They have kids movies sometimes, so the full bar helps the parents and grandparents through those movies! Ha Ha This is a MUST do! If you really want to make it special, go to Tanzy before or after your movie! Great food! Great wines! I wouldn't recommend sitting on the bar side of the restaurant as they can get quite loud and there is no wall or anything dividing the seating from the bar, so the bar patrons tend to lean on you booth back and bump your seat, etc.

Visited April 2013
Karen P, Guest Relations Manager at iPic Theaters, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing your five star review! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your food and entertainment at iPic Theaters. We strive to provide the ultimate movie going experience each time you visit, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“THE NEW WAY TO WATCH A MOVIE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Wow, the ipic theaters are amazing, it is a first class with cozy and wide seats also blankets and pillow to make the night a memorable. What more could you want?

Visited March 2013
Delray Beach, Florida
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great time with my hubby! Great sliders and truffle fries and wine of course! We will definitely come back.

Visited March 2013
trenton,nj
8 attraction reviews
“Movies at broadway prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Place is very nice except u need abank loan to buy a ticket the cheapest seats are up front and uncomfortable go to any muvico same movie lower price

Visited January 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Cool experience!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I took my kids to see Oz and they had a great time - good movie, very cool seats, and excellent idea. My server became annoyed when he realized we were not ordering 3 3-course meals (we did have a sandwich and a beer) and when I told him we were paying in cash. He bothered us several times during the movie to pay the check and I was so concerned about finding money in the dark that I missed part of the movie. I probably would've ordered another drink had he not rushed me. Other than that, its a fun time - my kids had a blast, which is most important to me. Are clean blankets and pillows put out for each show? I was a bit scared to use them...