“La Luna was good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
west palm beach, fl.
“La Luna was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went last Saturday with my sister who was visiting. It was tasty food...the service was find and you can't beat the price. I liked the taste of the red sauce...being italian myself, I am picky. There certainly are better fancier restaurants but the price will reflect it. Yes...it is geared to the older person...but most of Florida is...so that shouldn't be a detrement! I thought it was good and if I was in the area again, I would not hesitate to go.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

46% Recommend
Cuenca, Ecuador
“Mundane...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Despite being utterly bland and pricey, this very mediocre strip mall restaurant seems to endure... Perhaps because it caters to early-bird seniors who come in local living facility vans. Unless you are meeting an aged relative - there are much better choices!

Visited February 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Throwback in Time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This La Luna is located in Boca Raton. I liked the food and the service was ok. But I felt like I was eating at a restaurant back in the 70's with my parents. The entrees were tasty and it is always crowded here with older folks. Good place to take your older children to. Not recommended for younger people or for young families.

Visited November 2012
“Shockingly rude staff and management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Four friends and I had lunch at this restaurant. We were pleased to be seated in a circular booth in a corner, but everything went downhill from there. The food was just okay, not worth the price, and the service was surprisingly surly and rude. My dish was supposed to come with caramelized onions, but there was not a single onion in sight. When I nicely told the waiter this, he scowled at me and made me show him on the menu that the dish included caramelized onions. Then he went off in a huff without a word. A few minutes later, he reappeared with a small bowl of sauteed onions, which were not caramelized. I let it go, preferring to enjoy the company of my friends rather than discuss it further with the waiter. As we finished lunch and prepared to leave, the manager (or maybe it was the maitre d') stopped by to ask if everything was satisfactory. One of my friends mentioned about the lack of caramelized onions. The manager scowled at us and left without a word. No apology. Nothing. We will not be back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
boca raton
“Really nice, charmin and quite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I used to go there for lunch when our office was there, went back recently, very very nice, food was superb for the value, and place look neat , will return whenever i can

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere