“Felt like a new hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Seattle
“Felt like a new hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We were happy to have a clean and comfortable room with down pillows and modern amenities. The room layout was exactly the same as the room we stayed in at Hilton, Sea World so we felt right at home! Our airlines lost a piece of luggage so we were grateful that the location of this property was less than 1 mile away from Costco and a few miles to an upscale shopping mall so that we could purchase the necessary items we needed for our cruise we were disembarking on all in a short amount of time! Staff was friendly and we would definitely stay here again. I felt this hotel offered us an excellent value and exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

It is strange when the desk clerk handles situations better than the day manager. The hotel is very nice but we had a major room problem that was reserved on the Hilton honors website. We reserved a room with a rolled in shower but when I checked the site to do the room check in, I discovered a problem. I call the hotel direct to find out the issue. I was told that the rooms were overbooked but was assured that I would get a room with a roll in shower. I was also assured that it would be available by 3 pm. When I arrived at 3, the manager at the desk looked confused and told me my room was not ready but he would get housekeeping to clean it and my wait would only be around 15 minutes. At 4 I was still waiting. The night clerk took over and apologized for the issue and she would comp the room. The night clerk was wonderful and made sure we were happy while the day manager had no customer skills. I think the manager needs some courses on hospitality or should not be at the desk waiting on customers. This is not my normal experience with Hilton properties, I think Hilton should look into this.

Room Tip: Hard to tell, seems website does not assure a chosen room at this hotel
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
alimurat35, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Eddieme

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.
Godfrey, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Front desk staff was exceptional and they have a tough job here. Was woken up in the middle of the night by a couple across the hall screaming profanities at each other. Called the front desk. I was not the first guest to call. Told guest services to send up security. Do they have security? Girl from front desk had to come up herself and confront them. This craziness went on for at least 45 minutes and it was 4am. The hotel does not seem to be in a bad area but it is right off 95. If you want a good nights sleep this is not the best place....
All staff members from room service, front desk, restaurant were very professional and attentive.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Kellykate64,

Thank you for taking time to write a review for our hotel. I am happy to hear you found our staff and service to your liking. I am sorry about the noise disturbance and glad to hear our front desk was able to handle the issue. We hope you will consider to stay with us again in the future.
Kissimmee, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Tax exempt certificate was provided upon check in. Tax was still charged and when advised needed to credit I was advised OK but could not provide any receipt showing the credit to the account. Wrote me a hand written note/iou on bill. Got attitude when I told them I needed receipt showing credits for my accounting dept. Advised too bad.....

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This Hilton in Boca is a wonderful place to stay for a weekend or more. Clean and rooms, timely and attentive service from the front desk staff, and great access to South Florida's main thoroughfare, I-95, make this Garden Inn a perfect choice of stay. Coupled with their reasonable rates, I would highly recommend.

What you will get here is a very well executed, but basic, hotel experience. With the glut of activities to do in the surrounding area, there's not much reason to spend your whole day at a hotel though.

Room Tip: I stayed in Room 238 with a king size bed, desk, roomy bathroom. Plenty of space here for two.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
alimurat35, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Amlemus,

Thank you so much for the review. We are happy to hear you found our hotel to your liking. We will look forward welcome you back in the future.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A fairly plain, but clean and pleasant business hotel on Congress Ave in Boca. Rooms are fine - nothing special but what you would expect for this brand. Breakfast service was good, omelet bar was an excellent option. Staff was good for this level of property.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
RichBelanger,

Thank you for your review. I will share your comments with my team. We will look forward to welcome you back soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel was conveniently located to I95. The hotel was clean and decorated nicely. The staff were incredible and the rooms were great. The hotel manager even helped me arrange a conference room at the very last minute for an emergency I had. When I asked for extra towels and shampoos I was given more than what I asked for. I felt we got a great room at a great price in a great location!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

alimurat35, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 1 week ago
217karlaw,

Thank you very much for a great review. We are glad to hear you found our hotel to your liking. We will look forward to welcome you and your family soon.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!