“Very Friendly Staff - Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%!
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Dallas, Tx
“Very Friendly Staff - Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff at the hotel are very welcoming and friendly. I stopped staying at Hilton's after a couple of bad experiences in the past. I'm glad I decided to give them another try. Room was nice and comfortable. The AC was the old fashioned type but it worked like a charm - better than most of the new modern day units. Gym was nice sized with adequate equipment. Breakfast was good and had plenty of variety. I would recommend this hotel to a friend.

Room Tip: I was on the fourth floor - the walls are a little thin but nothing out of the ordinary.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Indialantic, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The hotel is located in a nice area and very convenient to I-95 and the city. And is a pretty standard Hilton Garden Inn -- clean, comfortable and a decent restaurant. I was there several weeks and learned to avoid the rooms with the older thermostats -- very difficult to regulate. What clearly sets this hotel apart is the customer service. Bree, Sergine and Giovanni at reception are the best of the best. The same for Tori in the restaurant. Granted as a long term guest I got to know them personally but I also observed them providing the same first class service to others as well. If I were hiring someone to represent me with the customer these four would be at the top of the list.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel's location right off of I-95 is super convenient for business travelers or those who want access to Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm. You can easily zip in and out of it's location.

My room was clean and well maintained and the front desk staff was very nice. The bar staff was very friendly, but fair warning, they close at 10p sharp. Of course, you can always take a drink back to your room.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
alimurat35, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Jig1600,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you found our hotel to your liking. We will look forward to welcome you back again in the future.
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I will try to tell you my story as it is so that you can be the judge!
As a reminder, my mother and I have been traveling around the world all our lives! We normally have great experience at Hilton hotels and hotels in general. This time was quite different. My mom even said she have never experienced such poor service before.
Two hours prior to our arrival, I have called the hotel and verified verbally that we will get our room with 2 double beds in it (my mom, our friend, my 2-year old daughter, and myself)...
We arrived around 10pm, and we received a room with 1 king bed.
Nothing was available, and they offered us extra blankets/pillows etc. (there were no more rollaways either).
I have to then ask for breakfast vouchers as a compensation (they gave us a voucher for 1 morning; we have stayed 2 nights there...)
Then, I asked about any additional King rooms. Luckily we got the same rate on that extra room and it was right across the hall from the original room.
Next morning, we followed up about possible room change. It took them some time to figure all out (probably, our situation was not discussed with the management team early in the morning)... They did provide a room move. We came back around 3 pm to pick up keys for that new room... Front Desk Agent P. was totally unaware about the situation (she just got here...), then she started answering all the phone calls and helping another guest while my little daughter was waiting there with the rest of the family... Fortunately, there was another lady who seemed to be more caring, and finally after 15 min of being ignored we got the keys...
There were no apologies, no amenities, no additional actions to at least meet our expectations... Disappointed!
I believe the reason is lack of communication. I did not feel like the people cared about my family.
Last morning I was checking on my bill. It took them a few minutes to figure all out. Then, they even saw somewhere we moved due to fridge not working (???) which was not the case at all...
P.S.: on a positive note, that breakfast was amazing! Food and staff was great! Especially, chef Christian took outstanding care of my family!!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Dear Ashportko,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. As you may see from our guests' feedback in TripAdvisor, what happened is really not how we operate and it is unacceptable according to your comments .We are here for our guest and here to exceed the expectations. I would love to talk to you in person if you do not mind to contact me by calling the hotel phone number 561-988-6110. We will take your comments as example of not to do as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. I will look forward to hear from you soon.

Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Conveniently located. Great lobby with small discussion areas and a board table and area set off for larger discussion. Helpful staff, a good bed and a good price. Restaurant is excellent. What more could you want.

Dear Barbara,

Thank you so much for your review. We will work on to exceed your expectations next time around. as you may know just good fine is not enough for us and we always try our best to get better. We will look forward to welcome you back in the future.
South Easton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel is fine for the price. Service was good, everything pretty well maintained. Very helpful, friendly staff. I have stayed there 3 times now and will probably continue to do so when I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jonathan B:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I can tell that you found our hotel to your liking from your comments although I would like to let you know that just good is not enough for us. We are here to exceed your expectations. We would love to know if there was anything we could do better so we can start to improve in those areas immediately. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Tampa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I love fresh coffee and cookies in the lobby when I arrive and being an Honors member it was great to get some water at checkin, too. I was provided the highest level of customer service I've ever experienced when I left some IT equipment in the lobby after I checked out. Patricia found and secured the items and between the two of us (and many others at the hotel that I am not aware of) we worked out a way to return it to me quickly. I really appreciate her thoughtfulness and the short followup call when the box went on the truck could not have come at a better time. Thank you!!

Dear Sara K:

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton to your liking. I will share your kind comment with the team and make sure to recognize Patricia. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!