“Cannot say enough about this hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 25%!
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Boca Raton, Florida
“Cannot say enough about this hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Wow - what can I say? From the moment I walked in to the facility, I was treated like royalty.
Giovanni at the front desk was so warm and friendly, and made sure I felt welcome and "at home".
The lobby is beautifully decorated and welcoming.
My room was exquisite, comfortable and spotlessly clean.
The following morning I met the GM, Michelle. What a lovely person!
The staff here cannot do enough to please you, and no detail is overlooked.
Nothing is too much effort.
I will be staying here again and again, and recommending this hotel without a doubt.
Thank you to everyone that made my stay so perfect and enjoyable!!

• Stayed July 2014
Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Hello Wendylime,

It was a pleasure to meet you as well. We appreciate your feedback and positive review and I am happy to know that we were able to make you happy. Thanks for the kudos for the staff - that makes their day. We look forward to your next visit.

See you soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The room was a bit smaller than a typical Hilton Garden Inn, however it was fine for myself and daughter. We did not have time for breakfast in the morning, but it looked good. I enjoyed the Starbucks coffee they had available to go. I also really liked the Keurig pot in the room. One of the preferences I set on my HIlton profile is extra towels. They definitely delivered on that. I rarely actually have extra towels in my room, however this time they provide me with four extra towels in my room without having to ask. Hotels getting the small details like that makes me very happy and willing to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hello,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for the kind feedback and great comments. We pride ourselves on providing a great experience from check in to check out and everything in between. We love the addition of the Keurigs in the rooms and are happy to know that you enjoy it as well. We look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

We left a terrible hotel where we had rsvp and viewed room and left! We were going to book online with Hilton then but instead called 800 number to see if there was availability cause it was already 9 pm which there was. We didn't book over phone cause of car trouble and wanted to make sure we could get there. Well once we did, we were greeted and dealt with expectedly. Given a great rate which included breakfast. Room had super comfy bed/linens and ice cold air. Ice and vending machine right at beginning of hall. Garbage was full and was still full at 10 am?? Breakfast bar was missing labels of what everything was but the service made up for it. The omelet was delicious and they had many healthy choices available. After breakfast we spent 1.5 hours at pool before heading home 1.5 hours north. This is a great hotel and we will be back. ps join the Honors and get your free water bottles upon check in too!

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lori V.

I am happy to hear that despite a negative stay at another hotel that we were able to turn that around for you. We appreciate the feedback and the positive review. You can count on us to provide a clean room and great service. We will see you again soon.

Thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

The employees of the hotel were cheerful and helpful. The room was clean, fresh and comfortable. The breakfast buffet at the restaurant was good. The location is near 95. we visited Morikami Gardens and saw a music show at the Sunset Cove Amphitheater.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Dear karenh,

Thank you for your kind comments and the review of the hotel. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Very comfortable, clean rooms. The staff was outstanding and always willing to help. Very friendly. The food was good and when an order of mine was made incorrectly, they compenstated the meal for me. Even though what I had received was also very good. I would most certainly go back to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Michelle M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel. We appreciate your positive feedback and certainly hope to see you again very soon.

Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

VERY CLEAN Hotel with large Rooms, Relatively Comfortable Bed, very nice Architectural Design. I Enjoyed Staying there, The Restaurant inside the Hotel was Great! . Breakfast was Good with Relatively Large selection.. And ones again .. EXCELLENT Customer Service!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Emanuel,

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am certainly happy to hear that you enjoyed our full service restaurant, The Garden Grille and Bar. We have a new menu for dinner now as well. I certainly hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am a 69 year old woman and was traveling alone. I never felt so comfortable as the Hilton Garden Inn was amazing. The staff, the rooms, the food, the price and the location were amazing. Hopefully there will be vacant rooms when I return to Florida again on July 22nd.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Hello,

Thank you so much for posting this review of the hotel. I know how it can be traveling alone and I certainly glad to read that you felt comfortable, which is what we aim to do. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Best Regards,

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton? Share your experiences!