“my review” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel to your Saves list
Hotels.com Expedia.com
Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Hotel Boca Raton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #10 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton

632 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Charlotte NC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Booked direct with my Wyndham Affiliate account under my business name. Checking in I was asked if I would like to sign up for Wyndham Rewards. Well….I am a Plus Member, Wyndham Timeshare Owner, Already Signed up with Wyndham Rewards and thought that was odd because our level entitled us to upgrades to the best room available at the time of check-in. They presented me with a sign in sheet that quoted the room was booked via Kroger. When I requested to have it corrected to remove Kroger and replace it with my company name, she replied “I don’t know what to do to correct it”. OK , no big deal we just checked in with the errant information. We immediately used the shower in what was a very aged and in poor condition room only to find the drain was near clogged (slow enough to back up and puddle in the tub). I called the front desk and asked to have our room moved to one without plumbing issues. The same female that checked us in replied we are out of pool view rooms and I cannot do anything other than send a maintenance person to your room. I then made a visit to the front desk to make my request and refuse using a tub that was in such condition (shouldn’t the maid have noticed the issue?). They reassigned us to another (lesser category) room in an older section of the hotel…this room had a strong odor of chemical (pesticide or cleaner?), mold and a broken air conditioner. My suggestion for this place, Stay Away! As for the no other rooms available in the category we were booked into…they were still showing 19 like rooms available in the Wyndham on-line reservation system while telling us at the desk they had no availability. We didn’t appreciate the room downgrade due to no fault of our own and not willing to use a tub after a handyman fish out whatever was causing the clog.

Room Tip: Always consider age and maintenance prior to choosing a location.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel

Holiday Inn Boca Raton
Wyndham Boca Raton
Boca Raton Holiday Inn
Address: 1950 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Hotel Boca Raton)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
#8 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
#9 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel 3.5*
Discover the Wyndham Boca Raton, a boutique-style retreat that offers our guests a unique and relaxing ambiance. Designed for the leisure and the business traveler alike, our comfortable room and suite accommodations are equally suited for work or play. The Wyndham Boca cares about the health and well-being of our guests while traveling and we have created an atmosphere that allows for healthy dining options, fitness training and yoga practices, and of course, lounging by the beautiful pool and tropical courtyard.Enjoy dining at its best at the Farmer's Table--a fresh, healthy, delicious menu or at the award-winning RED, the Steakhouse.Our staff truly wants your experience to be one you will remember. Consider us your home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Amex, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.