“A nice hotel in a great location If the rate is good it's...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel to your Saves list
Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Hotel Boca Raton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Garden City
“A nice hotel in a great location If the rate is good it's...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

A nice hotel in a great location
If the rate is good it's a good value
Overall tired and worn rooms
But at the right price
Those things can be overlooked

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Turkish first
Cranford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Congrads to GM Ken Taylor on a job well done at his Hotel In Boca Raton Fla, from the bell men to the front desk staff to housekeeping it was indeed a great stay for 2 days. Everyone greeted with a smile n a good morning. I will recomend this Hotel to everyone who needs to stay in Boca. Once again t
Thank You All for a great Stay.
Gerardo Napolitano Room service I did not use.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Simsbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for two nights in January and were very impressed with the quality of the service, the friendliness of the staff, and the little extras they provided. Little things like free use of two computers and a printer in the lobby, digital TV stations to go with the flat screen sets, a small but well-equipped fitness center, and free shuttle service within a few mile radius of the hotel. We also liked the pool and pool area. Overall, a very good experience at a reasonable price.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Wallingford, CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

This hotel was a welcomed surprise. We booked it through hotwire for a very reasonable price. The bed is comfortable and it was quiet. There is free wifi and they provide an ethernet cable if you wish to connect that way. The pool area is beautiful. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here on business for a few days in December. The lobby is very nice but the rooms are dated. It also had a musty smell. Those were really my only issues. The location is right near I-95. There are also several great restaurants in the area. The price was spectacular. My room had one of those balconies but it was small. Next time I will get one of the rooms with the bigger balcony and different style balcony doors. Not bad though. I would consider staying here again. The staff was great as well.

Room Tip: Get a room with the better balcony.
Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Pleasant Hill
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My trip included a 10 stay in 4 places. Your property was one place and it is beautiful. When we checked in the front desk the personnal was not guest friendly. The women gave me our keys, and did not direct us to our room. We had to look around for the elevator. She didnt ask if we needed help with our luggage. They were not guest friendly. We had to call for housekeeping because we were cold and needed extra blankets. The blankets are thin. In the toiletry dish we did not get liquid bath gel.The tub stopper did not work so we had to use the shower. .I can not use bar soap so I used my own. However, we did get Woolite packets which was a great perk. I never saw that before in a hotel. I was able to do my hand wash. I needed 2 extra Woolites and housekeeping said they might not have any more. They did bring some an hour later.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Been to Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel

Address: 1950 Glades Road, Boca Raton, FL 33431 (Formerly Wyndham Garden Hotel Boca Raton)
Location: United States > Florida > Boca Raton
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#10 Family Hotel in Boca Raton
#10 Business Hotel in Boca Raton
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel 3.5*
Discover the Wyndham Boca Raton, a boutique-style retreat that offers our guests a unique and relaxing ambiance. Designed for the leisure and the business traveler alike, our comfortable room and suite accommodations are equally suited for work or play. The Wyndham Boca cares about the health and well-being of our guests while traveling and we have created an atmosphere that allows for healthy dining options, fitness training and yoga practices, and of course, lounging by the beautiful pool and tropical courtyard.Enjoy dining at its best at the Farmer's Table--a fresh, healthy, delicious menu or at the award-winning RED, the Steakhouse.Our staff truly wants your experience to be one you will remember. Consider us your home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Boca Raton
Wyndham Boca Raton
Boca Raton Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Wyndham Boca Raton Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.