“Great hotel” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Florida
“Great hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Nice clean hotel, I have a bigger family, 4 kids, and the suites fit us better because of the sofa bed. Breakfast was very good every morning. The only thing I didn't like was there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom and the sofa bed that pulls out in the suite when opened and extended blocked the way to the door and you had to climb over the bed to get to the door. This was only a problem of course during sleeping hours.
Otherwise I thought this hotel was very nice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Dear Jayciel,

I'd like to express my appreciation to you for taking the time to write your review. It's good to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. I'm happy to know that you found the room to be clean and that you also enjoyed our Free Breakfast now with new hot items. I'm sorry if the sofa bed once opened was a bit of an inconvenience with it not leaving much room to walk around in the suite. I want to thank you again for taking the time to write your review, all comments are very much appreciated.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Santa Fe, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Who would have thought!! Check in was better than many 4-5 stars I have stayed in. Room was clean and not just when I checked in. Everything worked. Triple A Rating here. Breakfast is not overwhelming but it covered all the bases. Staff were always helpful and the even the night clerk was great when I finished late on night and needed a cab to the airport.

Room Tip: Room 428 if you like planes like I do. Still quiet but view is better than highway.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear will19,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We appreciate any and all comments. I'm thrilled to know that you had a great experience starting from the moment you checked in. We take much pride in being a friendly and top notch customer service hotel, so it's no surprise to us you felt your experience was better than 4-5 star hotels. If you thought the breakfast was good, you should come back and visit us again. Our breakfast just got better! We've added hot items such as scrambled eggs and sausage. We hope to see you again the next time you visit beautiful Boca Raton, and we'll make sure you get a room overlooking the airport for the great view of the airplanes!
Walled Lake
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Spent six weeks and had a great time. Facility was very clean and grounds were neat and kept trimmed. Staff was perfect!!!! Everyone was very attentive to any and all needs and requirements.

Only negative, in my estimation, was that animals were allowed on upper floors. If this is to remain an animal friendly facility, ALL PETS should ONLY be allowed on the first floor.

Room Tip: rooms on the east side face the pool. Rooms on the west face the x-way
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Laura C,

I am so happy to know that you had such a great experience while staying with us for 6 weeks! Thank you for taking the time to write your review, all comments are greatly appreciated. It's wonderful to know that the staff was able to accommodate all of your needs and you found the hotel and grounds to be clean and well maintained. As you know, we are a pet friendly hotel. We do try our best to keep all guests with pets on the ground floor. However, being one of the few pet friendly hotels in the area, sometimes keeping them all on the ground level can be a bit challenging. I apologize if this was an inconvenience for you. I want to thank you again for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Central nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have to give this property the best review I have ever given.the property was clearly above and beyond Marriott standards.why I give this property the five star review was the front desk staff especially Michael.we were in the middle of our Florida vacation when my family got caught in a bad situation at a Marriott property in fort lauderdale.searching for another Marriott property we called the Fairfield in boca raton and Michael went above and beyond for us.being left high and dry,he put us at ease and turned a bad situation to a total positive.and he went above and beyond for us.the hotel is right off the highway, next door is a movie theater with boomers for the kids.five stars all around.thank you

Room Tip: First floor by pool
Dear Jfantasy,

First let me thank you for writing such an absolutely great review! You don't know how much we ALL appreciate your comments. Michael is especially grateful. I am so happy to know that he was able to help turn your negative situation from another property to a positive experience with us. Michael genuinely cares about all our guests and always goes out of his way to help any way that he can, in fact, we all try to do the same. We take much pride in our customer service level. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit the Boca Raton area.
Delray Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our family of 3 (plus a dog) were warmly welcomed by the staff at this friendly hotel. We were given two brand new connecting rooms, which were beautifully and tastefully appointed. Every employee was helpful and happy...which is not always the case in Boca Raton! The free daily breakfast was plentiful, well served, healthful and constantly replenished. Fresh fruit all day long, free bottled water upon request and freshly-baked cookies every afternoon...it was great and made us feel as if we were at home! I can't say enough about the wonderful and efficient staff....especially Managers Michael and Maggie Perez & Sam Boye (who helped us very nicely through a tiny emergency). Wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend this property to anyone...it was a pleasure!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be equally quiet and bright.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Dear Marlene G,

Thank you so much for such wonderful comments about the hotel, rooms, & the staff.. I'm so happy you enjoyed the breakfast and our newly renovated rooms. There is nothing I like more than knowing that our guests feel like they are at home with us! It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. We'll save some cookies for you!
Atlantic Beach, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Everything seemed to be in order. Coffee was available even at night and breakfast was good. Room was clean and quiet - couldn't hear highway noise at all. The pool area is beautifully landscaped. Very convenient to FAU.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear mmbgraphics,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I’m happy to know that you enjoyed the amenities from 24 hour coffee, breakfast, and our lovely pool. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had a very nice stay at this property. We were given a brand newly redone suite and really enjoyed the extra space. The breakfasts were great with some wonderful choices not usually found at lower priced chains.They do need a business center. We wouldn't hesitate to return as the location was great..near freeway and shopping.The best part of our stay was the front desk staff. All were super friendly and very helpful. Must give special shout out to Michael..he is the best!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Maggie P, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Boca Raton, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Gordloo

I am so very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff, especially Michael, friendly and helpful. We do have a computer & printer in a selected area of the hotel for guests to use, I apologize if you were unable to locate it. I want to thank you for your wonderful comments and look forward to your next visit!