“Great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce

You added Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   501 NW 77th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband, father, and I went for a business trip recently. Room was wonderful and brought our 2 dogs. The suite was bigger than we thought it would be. Doesn't have a good selection of TV channels but other than that it was great.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Taryn,

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your recent review. I am so pleased to know that you and your entire family was able to enjoy your most recent stay with us here in the Extended Stay America Boca Raton. We are so happy that you chose our location and hope you felt a home away from home experience while here. Please feel free to reach out to me the next time you are in the area and it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Voorhees
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

1. We were not informed at the time of booking that there would be an extra daily charge for housekeeping.
2. The carpet in our room was sticky in one area and there were nail clippings in another area.
3. When I called the front desk about this, I was informed that I would have to pay for housekeeping to clean the room. I stated that one expects the room to be clean before we checked in, and that I should not have to pay extra for that. I was not asking for the beds to be made, or the bathroom to be cleaned.
4. When we returned that night, the carpet was still dirty. I called the front desk, but the front desk did not answer the phone, even though a second call was made and a message was left on their machine. What if there had been an emergency in the room?

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that you experienced issues with cleanliness and poor customer service at our location. I agree that our rooms need to be clean and fresh upon a guests arrival and our staff should be attentive as well as friendly. Please accept my apologies for these inconveniences.

In response to your feedback, I have provided my entire staff with your response to ensure situations such as yours do not reoccur. We here at extended stay value you and appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that it can be corrected. Per our phone call, I am truly happy that you will be returning to our brand to give us another chance. Thank you again for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.
Belo Horizonte, MG
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Great front desk. great value.e old furniture in the room that's the negative thing. Great bed. The breakfast could have been better,than again its a grab n go breakfast. The railroad tracks in front for me was a Plus.

• Stayed March 2013
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you had a great stay with us. I have shared your kind words with our staff and appreciate you. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future if you are ever in the area.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We reserved this hotel because they allow small pets. At the last minute we had a friend watch our dog. It is true there are no restaurants in the area but that is what makes the area quiet and it is not far to go to a restaurant. I do suggest you ask for extra pillows and a blanket if you come in the winter months. They do have central heat and air. We stayed for 2 nights at $104 a night but we reserved the hotel 6 months in advance. Overall a nice hotel with a full kitchen.

Room Tip: Reserve Early
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for making the time out of your schedule to make one. I'm glad that your experience with our location met your expectations and your suggestions have been dully noted. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Of ten nights in Florida, stayed here 1 night only because not much else available that was affordable in the area. Location horrible. Nothing at exit. Reserved via travel site hours in advance, hotel did not have. Hard to believe but it literally took 3 hours to get room. We were asked to get dinner and come back. Manager finally came in at 11 pm and got our room. Threw bath trashcan outside of room due to "used" feminine products in trash can. Snakes from local creek on sidewalk outside lobby.

• Stayed March 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that the day of your arrival you room was not available upon your check in. Please accept my apology and know that this specific situation was an exception. Measures have been taken to ensure glitches such as the one you encountered do not reoccur . I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at bok@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Villanova
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had a lovely stay at your Boca location. Room was nice and clean.

Would definitely go there again. The place was great. Location was wonderful.

Nice place overall. Stayed for 3 days and truey enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that the room was nice and you enjoyed the location of our property. It is always grateful to hear such pleasant responses such as yours. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Ko Phangan, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My partner and I have been road tripping and we've had some terrible experiences in Florida. This was a change. While I still think we paid WAY too much for what we got, I do understand that this is high season. Having said that, this place was much better than most we have stayed at in this range.

While the other guests were quiet (a great change from the last few places we stayed), there was a fair bit of noise off the highway.

Kitchen supplies are simple, but adequate. Linens and towels are clean. There is pantry and closet space, drawers, cupboards, and a full fridge. 3 burner stove, toaster, microwave, but no oven. The kitchen alone makes it an excellent choice for budgeting travelers since being able to cook for yourself saves some cash. Additionally, there are laundry facilities which are clean, well lit, newer, and accessible only with a key card.

While it is weird that cleaning is only weekly, it honestly doesn't bother me. We usually keep the same towels and bed linens in hotels to support their "green initiatives" anyway.

I found the staff to be helpful, efficient, and friendly. Parking was adequate. The advertised rates from the Internet were not misleading (which is a major theme this time of year in Florida - watch out).

Room Tip: Try not to face the highway.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. It's great to hear that you had a pleasant stay as our goal is to provide a home away from home to all of our guests. Thank you again for your awesome review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce? Share your experiences!