“Best stay ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce to your Saves list
Ext. Stay America Travelocity
Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   501 NW 77th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #22 of 26 hotels in Boca Raton
Durham, North Carolina
“Best stay ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here a few weeks ago and it was great! The manager who checked me in was super courteous and helpful, the staff was welcoming. The room was clean and was in good condition. I will definitely stay here again next time Im in Boca!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Eileen R, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such great reviews regarding your stay here at Homestead Studio Suites Boca Raton. We are ecstatic that enjoyed your stay and we delivered on our goal to provide a "home away from home" to our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Boca Raton.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I stayed at the homestead suits for a couple of months due to an extended business trip. I have to say this hotel was wonderful for that purpose. The kitchens were fully equipped and if something was wrong or missing they would replace it immediately. One time I had to change my room and in no time without hassle they not only transferred me to another room but upgraded me at no charge. The rooms were in excellent condition and comfortable wifi was a bit slow and could use a couple more channels especially if people are staying extended stays however in the long run doesnt really matter. There is a railroad track but it didnt bother me at all and I would ask for a room facing the pond as they are quiet. The staff was professional and accommodating which is important. It is located in a convient location minutes from the beach, popular malls and shopping, and 5mins from downtown Atlantic Ave Delray Beach. Its very safe and well lighted. I would definetly recommend people to stay here. As always a person needs to be a careful consumer and I feel this is an excellent choice especially when you get a room facing the pond.

Room Tip: Must ask for a room facing the pond nice view, peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at Homestead Studio Suites Boca Raton. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Your feedback is very valuable to us and I'd like to take the opportunity to let you know we are currently reviewing our entertainment package. In the near future, we plan to have improved free Wi-Fi service, as well as a new channel lineup. It is because of feedback from our guests that we can make these changes so thank you!

We will share the great comments about the rooms and the staff with all of the team members. We hope to see you again next time you are in the Boca area!
Orlando, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I had an internship down in Boca Raton for the summer, I was looking for a short term place to live for the summer, I found this place and I thought it was going to be great. Good location and nice exterior buildings.

I ended up staying there for almost two month. Sure the wifi was slow, they only offers 27 channels, and it is right next to a railroad track. All those things really didn't bother me because the price was so cheap.

However, a couple of days before I was scheduled to leave I received a call from the telephone in my hotel room from the "front desk." They called me by my name and asked to verify my credit card on file. That same day I got a $300 fraudulent charge on my credit card. I explained this to the front desk and they told me that other guests were complaining too about this mystery caller.

I called my credit card and they fixed the problem, however, I no longer wanted to stay in the hotel and asked the front desk if I could get a refund for the advance nights I paid for. They refused to refund me the money for the night I didn't even stay and told me: "tough lucks, things like this happen." Great customer service...

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
I was made aware of your review about our hotel. The staff and I take great strides to ensure 100% customer satisfaction, which is why I am disheartened to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. We are very sorry for this.

I do appreciate the opportunity to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. I truly understand your aggravation and the inconvenience you experienced. The circumstances you have detailed are, of course, unacceptable and highly regrettable. It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home. And we recognize that in order to achieve that goal, we must provide outstanding service. Because of that, it is my understanding that my staff assisted you in every way possible.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again so you can see our redoubled efforts towards making your time at our property an enjoyable one.
Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

The hotel is a little off the beaten path, but a good choice for those seeking economy accommodations with a kitchenette. The Homestead is an extended stay type hotel. It's located in a business park, very close to I-95, overlooking a small lake. Upon arrival, check-in was quick and easy with our reservation made in advance online (Note that payment at the beginning of the stay is required). Parking was plentiful and the landscaping was well kept, with shady oak trees throughout.

We stayed in a studio suite that had one queen size bed. The suite was smaller than an average hotel room, but had all the basics... counter with two chairs, dresser, night stand, closet and a chair/ottoman. The bed was a little too firm for my liking and the two pillows didn't have much body. Sheets and bedding were clean and fresh, and towels were adequate for 2 people. The air conditioner worked well.

The kitchenette had a microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, two-burner cooktop, cutting board, coffeemaker and sink (no dishwasher). There were a few eating and cooking utensils, a dish drainer and a strainer in the cabinets -- but no pots or pans that you could use with the cooktop. Perhaps something was taken by a previous guest -- or missing from our suite. The hotel's web site says that the kitchenette should be fully equipped.

Our stay included complimentary wi-fi, which was easy to log into and had a good connection speed. The room also had a flat screen TV with 27 channels via satellite including major networks, popular channels like ESPN and USA, some news channels and Showtime. Amenities do not include a swimming pool.

I'd recommend the Homestead in Boca Raton to travelers looking for a reasonably priced, clean lodging, whether visiting FAU, relatives or in the area for business. If you're looking for luxury accommodations or a resort for a vacation -- you should look a elsewhere.

Room Tip: If quiet is important, ask for a room away from the railroad tracks. Our first-floor room which face...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Boca Raton Studio Suites. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

I had to stay here long term because it was close to my job. My biggest complaint was noise from the trains that shake the building. My room was also right next to the staff laundry room and they do lots of laundry in the overnight hours and staff weren't considerate about slamming doors and being loud. Front desk staff was always nice and friendly. The place was ok but was definitely over-priced. Adequate at best but if you're not a heavy sleeper don't expect a good sound night of sleep...

• Stayed July 2011
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at . We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed in a two bedroom suite for a few nights before heading off for a family getaway vacation. We chose the hotel because of the price and location. The hotel is right off the 95 so easy access to anywhere in the area. The rooms were clean and spacious. There was no housekeeping during our stay so we made an effort to keep our room clean on our own. The hotel staff was courteous and friendly. On their recommendation we took the kids to Del Ray Beach and were not disappointed. My biggest complaint is that the WiFi is very weak. I often had to go down to reception to get service and even then it was not the greatest, although toward the end of our stay it got better. Also, it would be great is the hotel were to add a gym or some type of fitness facility.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Marco Island, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012 via mobile

I thought it was a large room, but it was an apartment. Large bedroom, living room w sofa bed, kitchen with large refrigerator, and 2 bathrooms. Super clean, and the staff was very nice. I had some documents faxed to the front desk since my printer was not responding, and they called me right away. I highly recomend it. I will be in the area again, and will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce? Share your experiences!