“Adequate but nothing special.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce

You added Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   501 NW 77th Street, Boca Raton, FL 33487 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #22 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
“Adequate but nothing special.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

I had to stay here long term because it was close to my job. My biggest complaint was noise from the trains that shake the building. My room was also right next to the staff laundry room and they do lots of laundry in the overnight hours and staff weren't considerate about slamming doors and being loud. Front desk staff was always nice and friendly. The place was ok but was definitely over-priced. Adequate at best but if you're not a heavy sleeper don't expect a good sound night of sleep...

• Stayed July 2011
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
"Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at . We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed in a two bedroom suite for a few nights before heading off for a family getaway vacation. We chose the hotel because of the price and location. The hotel is right off the 95 so easy access to anywhere in the area. The rooms were clean and spacious. There was no housekeeping during our stay so we made an effort to keep our room clean on our own. The hotel staff was courteous and friendly. On their recommendation we took the kids to Del Ray Beach and were not disappointed. My biggest complaint is that the WiFi is very weak. I often had to go down to reception to get service and even then it was not the greatest, although toward the end of our stay it got better. Also, it would be great is the hotel were to add a gym or some type of fitness facility.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Marco Island, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I thought it was a large room, but it was an apartment. Large bedroom, living room w sofa bed, kitchen with large refrigerator, and 2 bathrooms. Super clean, and the staff was very nice. I had some documents faxed to the front desk since my printer was not responding, and they called me right away. I highly recomend it. I will be in the area again, and will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Good place to stay for longer durations. Friendly front office staff. Very very slow internet. If you TV or Inter com phone goes out of order getting it repaired may take a lot of calling and reminding.

Room Tip: Look around the property before choosing your room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Midland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

They gave us a tremendous rate while we were in town contracting for comcast. they even upgraded our room for us and we were always met with a smile at the desk. Ari gonzalez, manager, deserves gold stars with the way she handled all of our needs including a impromptu visit to the emergency room for myself . Kathy the regional sales rep also made herself available whenever a question arose.
Thank you so much guys.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
New Haven County, CT
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2010

I got a room for $40 on Priceline. Room was very basic--but clean. Bathroom was fine. Location is i the middle of an office park...zero dining options without driving some distance, so I had to call Domino's for a delivery to get something to eat around 11pm. My wife would NOT have liked this hotel, but I thought it was OK..especially for a short stay. BTW--I had no issue with noise...my room was in building #3 on the lake side.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2010

I have stayed at Extended Stay America and Extended Stay America "Deluxe" both in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.,The Homestead Suites part of the group was without a doubt THE BEST of the bunch!

Friendly, courteous staff, quick to please, the suite spotless and more important well maintained. Trouble FREE WiFI service, not the case at one in Ft. Lauderdale, and the Amana room A/C and heat the BEST I have ever used. It actually worked!

Located in a light industrial/office complex, on beautiful grounds with a small lake for a waterview in the back. A stones throw from the Hotel for entertainment, if one wishes, is COSTCO! My kitchen in my suite was stocked with the best prepared food I ever ate! Their Cinnamon Coffee Crumb cake was not so bad either.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Boca Raton - Commerce? Share your experiences!