“The best Thai food I have ever had.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 682 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
“The best Thai food I have ever had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant screams phenomenal. The authenticity and caliber of the cuisine combined with the calming ambiance provide for an absolutely delightful dining experience. Of all the miso soups I have ever had, Chow Thai's is by far the best - not even a competition. The prices are extremely fair, the servers are friendly and considerate, and the restaurant as a whole boasts a genuine Thai food experience. Chow Thai cannot be topped.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

After reading reviews on TA I was hoping to be wowed by Chow Thai. I love thai food, and so this was top of my list of restaurants to visit during my vacation in Boca. Sadly, I was disappointed. The food was fine, but nothing special. It was definitely nowhere close to the best thai food I've had. The restaurant is well decorated and the ambiance is nice, but the food is just a little blah.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Antwerp, Belgium
“Everything we expect from a Thai restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Although this wasn't the very best Thai we have ever eaten, we did really enjoy dining here. Food and service were very good. We recoomend Chow Thai and would return when in the area.+For menu and rates check www.chowthai.info

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
florida
“take out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been taking out their food lately as it,s close to work. As a second rated restaurant I find it to be too inconsistent. The Pad Thai taste should be delicious every time. I felt lucky it was close but they have work to cook to their standings.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“Great taste!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Thai food that had so much flavor! Their lunchtime menu is phenomenal! My favorite Thai cuisine in the area!

• Visited June 2013