“Good Thai food at reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 682 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Dessert
Boston
“Good Thai food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

This simple Thai restaurant in a non-descript mall off of US 441, west of I-95, serves delicious food at very reasonable prices. We had the nutty chicken and duck, both great. Service was a little slow.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Maryville, Tennessee
“No Wonder Why It's One Of Boca Raton's Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Service: The waitresses were fantastic. They were very attentive to our table, but not intrusive, and very polite. At the end of our meal, the restaurant owner/chef visited our table to see that we had enjoyed our time. She was very pleasant to talk to!

Food: Absolutely delicious. My friend and I both enjoyed our appetizer and meals. The Thai tea was great, too! Attention to detail is definitely something seen at this restaurant.

Value: Extremely well priced. My dinner (Pineapple Curry) was something like $12 and my friend's dinner was maybe something like $15. For the quality of the dishes, I would have paid more! The leftovers gave us a filling lunch, too.

Atmosphere: Authentic. This isn't a dime-a-dozen Asian restaurant, you can tell they put some thought and work into the decorations. They even have some things on-sale. I think this could be a great date night restaurant, as well as good for friends and a fancy place for families.

Coconut Creek, Florida
“Great food, Great service, Great Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Chow Thai is fantastic. Tonight I had the Massaman Curry with duck; amazing. Also had the TomYum soup with seafood, delicious; not too hot, just spicy enough so you don't miss the flavor of the seafood and broth.

The Massaman Curry is a famous dish from southernThailand. It's a curry of onion, potato, and cashew nuts in a medium spicy sauce. Like I do with all Artie's currys, I drink the sauce like soup when the food is gone. You want to lick the plate.

Order this curry and the Eggplant (sauteed with onions, bell peppers and fresh basil with a chili sauce) Get this and split it with your date. What a combo!

I've had the Panang Curry which they say is a famous Bangkok style curry with coconut milk, kaffir lime leaves, bell pepper and sweet peas. It is truly delicious.

Tell Artie Frank sent ya!

Coral Springs, Florida
“THAI FOOD THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO GO BACK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Chow Thai is an excellent choice for Thai cuisine.The first thing you notice is that the place is very nicely decorated. The next thing is it is extremely clean. Even the rest rooms. Soft music, subdued lighting and excellent service will heighten your experience. The the menu has the familiar and not so familiar. The unfamiliar items that my wife and I have tried are the Thai pancake with shrimp, the duck soup and the fish ball soup. Each is a meal by itself. We started eating there about two months ago and have been back at least six times. Prices are average for this type of place. We were the on March 5th and shared a spring roll appetizer. My wife had the Thai pancake (one of her favorites) and a small bottle of hot Sake. I had the duck soup (one of my favorites) and an ice tea.Our bill including a 20% tip was $50. They also have an early bird menu. Try it you won't be disappointed.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“A Great Place for Great Thai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at this restaurant. The food was great and the service was awesome too. The restaurant was impeccibly clean and well decorated. I ordered off of the lunch special menu and had the sweet and spicy chicken. The soup was delivered with appropriate timing in advance of the meal. Everthing was prepared with care, and was extremely fresh and seasoned well. One could tell that the kitchen staff took great pride in preparing each dish. I will definitely be back here with family and friends.