“A very nice evening” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Abe & Louie's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 656 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Our classic, upscale steak house presents fine dining in an atmosphere of timeless elegance, offering guests the finest cuts of prime meats, fresh seafood, and much more. The Abe & Louie's experience focuses on providing undeniably superior service and classically prepared cuisine in a truly impressive setting.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“A very nice evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Just about a no-brainer. Always great food. Great drinks and don't forget you wallet! Strongly recommend for late night dining.

Visited October 2012

83% Recommend
Melville
“Suoerb steakhouse without breaking the bank”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you want fabulous service of mouthwatering food without breaking the bank, and who doesn't, make a reservation at Abe and Louie's. We arrived on time and told apologetically that our table would be ready in ten minutes. At the bar, we were delighted at the selection of excellent wines by the glass, almost all $10 or less. Exactly 10 minutes llater, a charming young woman came to us and ushered us to our table. There was no beeper nor did she have to call out our name. Very classy. The ambience has been well described by others. Our server, Gee, was old school charming classical style. The sweet potato soup was suggested, but Gee told me to order a cup not a bowl so i could enjoy the steak we ordered. The Abe and Louie salad at $10 was excellent and the tuna tartare superb. Each portion was large enough to be shared, but we all tasted each. Prices were about the same as any other steakhouse, about $42, but my sirloin could have served all three of us. My wife and guest shared the bone-in ribeye. There was no sharing charge. There was enough left over for dinner the next night. Both were, we all agreed, the best we had ever tasted, perfectly seasoned and not kitschy, certinly not buttered up like Peter Lugers. The baked potato moistened with oil and rolled in Kosher salt was big enough for three to share. We did not need another side. We skipped dessert but again most were under $10 and coffe was $3.00! Unheard of in a steakhouse! Even capuccino was only $5. All in all, the three of us ate and drank for under $200 including drinks and a generous and well deserved tip. Yes, if evryine has an appetizer, his or her own steak, several sides and orders an expensive bottle of wine, you can spend a fortune - but you do not have to do so to enjoy an expertly served wonderful meal in lovely surroundings.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Blackwood, NJ
“Amazing again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We discovered this restaurant last year and loved everything about it. Although our trip back to Florida was to Palm Beach I didn't care that there are many wonderful restaurants close by. We drove the 40 minute drive to celebrate our 41st anniversary to Abe and Louie's. My bone in filet with a side of sautéed vidalia onions was delicious. My husband also enjoyed his veal chop. A bit expensive but worth it. Our waiter Kyle was professional, friendly and did everything he could to make it a pleasant experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Off the Mark”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been there many times and always great, I take 10 people for dinner, and was very disappointed !! The waitor s just so pushy !!!! Always trying to run up the bill, guess the 20% added tip. The Seafood tower we had was great !! $125 each we ordered 2, every one loved it, I braged to my guest for a month how great the Steak were, well we ordered the Steak special, with Mac and cheese, and all our steaks were luke warm !! And to make matters worse, she never came back to ask how was the steak !!!!! Which for the $200 tip I was forced to leave , on $1000. Check. I thought was inexcusable !!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent steakhouse in Boca Raton”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

There are many good choices for a good steakhouse in Boca Raton, Abe & Louis is one of them. There's a good power scene atmosphere and there are plenty of Bentley's and Masseratti's parked outside. They have the best shrimp cocktail in Boca Raton and their prime rib is also the best. I had a superb porterhouse which was perfectly done.
Service that night was a little "pushy" for my taste....server came to interrupt our conversation many times and took the check before we have really finished, but I bet it was maybe just my server that night. Abe & Louis is an excellent and elegant steakhouse thought expensive. I just would give training to the servers in order to be a little more subtle with the customers.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere