The beach club is great. You have the amenities of a "beach vacation" and a total resort. There are bikes, golfing, spa, 2 fitness centers, and many choices of restaurants on "campus". If you wish to "explore the area- Boca has terrific restaurants and shopping. Right up the road you have Delray which is a happening town. There are many different types of accommodations at the resort besides beach front.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.