“Superb service at a great location!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Rates from $249
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Superb service at a great location!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Let me just start off by saying that we recently got married in miami and figured that instead of going back to the west coast(where we currently live) we would stay a few days there, then head up to the boca beach club for a mini honeymoon. The front desk , in particular ,Demietri and Chase treated us above and beyond, like royalty and family!! Made sure we had a beach view, recommended a ton of the top restaurants in the area, very professional and genuinely happy that we were there ( keep in mind we checked in at midnight as well). We had gotten a boca package which included breakfast at the Seagrille ( amazzzzing) The food was unbelievable, everything you could possible think to have at that hour and the service...wow, just perfection! The waitstaff, for us was Wesner and Ben whom are the nicest, warmest, most delightful people to be around. We had seen them every morning for almost a week, however they made us feel like we had been coming there for years!
The Beach Bar was always packed and lively! We had Manuela and Fritz making us the best drinks ever the whole time we were there! They were so kind and happy all the time...again the staff made us feel like family and that we weren't just another order. They got the party going and were all so professional!
When we got down to the beach we had one of the guys Brian help us with towels and told him we wanted a good spot since we were honeymooners....he instantly brought us a little treat and made an effort every day to say hi to us and see how we were doing! I have stayed here before as well as many of my friends and family and they have all had great things to say about the hotel and the staff so even though it seems like we got special treatment being that we were newlyweds, this is how they are all time !! You will have a great vacation if you stay here, dont forget to explore the many restaurants they have there is no need to go anywhere besides the main resort and beach club and dont forget to ask for these wonderful people that I mentioned! Enjoy :)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I am a frequent guest of the Boca Beach Club. It is the only place
I stay when I visit Boca Raton. The individual at the hotel who always
makes my visit fantastic is Christopher Myers. He always makes sure
that everything is just right for me. From the best room to the best dinner
suggestions, Chris is always there to help.

I recently arrived at the hotel after a late evening flight and Chris made
sure that there was a chicken caeser salad and well done fries waiting for
me in my room. This is only one example of the many things that Chris does to
make my experience at the Boca Beach Club fantastic every time. He has an eye for
details and that's important to me. That's why I keep coming back!

Stay at the BBC and ask for Chris, he's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Korostoff
at the Boca BEACH Club

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

If you are looking for the perfect place to stay in Boca for a reasonable amount of money...THIS IS IT!!! The rooms are fabulous and the pools are amazing! The worst part of the stay was having to leave. Service on every level was perfection.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Escazu, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

We have been fortunate to stay here over 5 times in the last 3 years. This is a high end beach resort with every amenity possible. The calming sounds of the ocean breeze along with 3 pools, ocean side cabanas with butler service is the best.

My husband and I fell in love with the Sea Grill and have eaten there every time we stay at the Beach Club we crave and get the black cod with miso sauce, a must for foodies.

The staff is incredible, but the SPA is to die for, a must for spa bunnies. You can spend all day there, with every treatment imaginable, plus spa cuisine. The buffet breakfast is a little pricey but well worth it.

I could go on and on..........trust me on this resort. we will return again.....

Room Tip: Ask for an ocean view room
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

The hotel and it's property is very nice. But had a number of poor encounters with snobby staff and bell man service not delivering golf bags to golf storage at checkin - instead ended up back in my room. called again to send over arrived at tee time next morning, clubs still missing, late for tee time. and was not delivery back to room on request for check out.

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

the Boca Beach Club is part of the Boca Raton Resort. I have stayed at both resorts, both are beautiful , but the ambiance is different for both. If you want a calming, modern, high end beach resort (on the beach) then tyou want to stay at the Beach Club. there is a shuttle to the BR resort if you want to take advantage of the shuttle to town, or dinner or shopping at the hotel. An ocean view room is spectatular to see the sunrise if you want to get up that early. The rooms are well appointed, large marble bathroom, huge soaking tub, and clean. Great service, wonder restaurant. The beach does get very busy, and almost overcrowded in the afternoon so best to go in the morning. There is an additional $22/day resort fee (really? just add it into the nightly rate), and shopping,eating is very pricey in the resort...so best go offsite if you are watching your budget. The wireless was FREE (most high end hotels charge ridiculous charges so this was a lovely surprise). I anticipate i will have the need to stay and the Boca Raton Resort in the future, and I will always request a beachfront room at the Beach Club rather than the historic hotel.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the 3rd time I've been fortunate enough to have attended a Spring-time business conference at these Walddorf sister locations. The traditional resort is classically beautiful but unless you plan on playing croquet I suggest you head over to the Beach Resort. Yes, it is more modern which can be a plus or minus. Yet, why come to the ocean unless you can be on the ocean? Try and get to the beach early because there are squealers (kids under 5) all over the place later in the day. That can also be plus or minus. Each place is competently staffed , the food is OK resort-fare. And I'm not sure whether it's worth the coin unless it was on my company dime ... still if you are fortunate enough to have your company event booked here ... stay on the beach!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!