“Why stay in the "pink place" when you can have the beach?” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Rates from $249
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
“Why stay in the "pink place" when you can have the beach?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is the 3rd time I've been fortunate enough to have attended a Spring-time business conference at these Walddorf sister locations. The traditional resort is classically beautiful but unless you plan on playing croquet I suggest you head over to the Beach Resort. Yes, it is more modern which can be a plus or minus. Yet, why come to the ocean unless you can be on the ocean? Try and get to the beach early because there are squealers (kids under 5) all over the place later in the day. That can also be plus or minus. Each place is competently staffed , the food is OK resort-fare. And I'm not sure whether it's worth the coin unless it was on my company dime ... still if you are fortunate enough to have your company event booked here ... stay on the beach!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
staten isalnd, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The grounds were breathtaking, the food to die for, and hospitality that you cannot get anywhere else. I highly suggest anyone to stay here. They make you feel like you are at home through the duration of your visit.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Ohio City, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Boca Beach Club was a delightful getaway for my wife's birthday last month. As a frequent business traveler, I find it hard to enjoy a hotel stay on vacation. This all changed when visiting the Boca Beach Club. The resort and room ammentities were fabulous. It felt both private and fun with an incredible staff. Christopher Meyers at the front desk went out of his way to make our trip one that we will never forget. His friendly nature, knowledge of the nearby hot spots and continuous committment to exceeding our expectations throughout our stay has made us compelled to return to the restort again in a couple weeks.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

What a great trip to Boca Raton. The Boca Beach Club has been recently renovated and we enjoyed an oceanfront room . Very comfortable and nicely appointed room, No balcony but windows are floor to ceiling and center window slides open (has railing in front so you can't fall out) to enjoy the sea breezes. Service is key any visit and this property did not disappoint. The pools (3 total) were segregated with 2 adult pools and 1 pool that allows children. This was a nice feature as many resorts lump all guest together and if you don't have children it can be a bit distracting with all of the screaming kids. There is a shuttle that runs till around 1am between the beach club and the main resort. Don't miss going to the main resort and tower. Outstanding property with beautiful architecture. The tower has an outstanding restaurant on the 27th floor with amazing views. Will go back again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at the Boca Beach Club for 3 nights. Every person on the staff that I dealt with is extremely friendly, happy and helpful. I booked a sky view room which had a great balcony with 2 lounges and a table with 2 chairs overlooking the pool and the ocean. I would highly recommend this room type as the rooms on the other side have a disappointing view. Nice to wake up in the morning and come back late afternoon to relax on the balcony. The sister property ( The Boca Resort ) is nearby. A 20 minute walk or a 5 minute shuttle offered by the hotel. Your hotel card works at both properties which is nice. The resort has the spa and more restaurant and bar choices. If you are trying to decide which property to stay on, the club has the great beach and better pools. The resort has the spa and more restaurants. My choice would be to stay at the beach club and go to the resort for the spa and bars. The beach club tended to get very quiet at night. The only negatives are that the coffee machine in the room was dirty and I wouldn't use it. The bar at the club was very expensive. We had 2 drinks for $40. I still give it 5 stars because these items didn't bother me but it might bother you. The balcony could make up for a lot. The resort also charges $26 day that takes care of the tips. A bit high but I liked not having to think about the tips.

Room Tip: get a balcony room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Atlanta, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

As a consultant, I stay in nice hotels more than I stay in my home. I was disappointed by my first two experiences at this location. The first time, my beach-vista room was located directly above a rooftop HVAC unit that turned on for about 30 minutes each hour. I reported this in advance of my next stay and was told it would be addressed. Unfortunately, my room the next week was 2 doors down from my first room and had the same noise issues. I was hoping to be lulled to sleep by the waves... not the machinery. I was told there were no alternative rooms available for that night, and the staff seemed altogether unconcerned. In addition, my room had no toilet paper, and it was handicapped accessable -- got to love the flooded bathroom that always results in. On the positive side, the location is very nice and the dining facilities and room service were great.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We are so sorry to hear about the inconsistent service you received during both your business stays with us. We value your loyalty to the Boca Beach Club and as a frequent guest, we would like to express our sincerest apologies. We appreciate you taking the time to explain in detail how we can better serve our guests. Please consider giving us another chance to serve you so that we have the opportunity to show you the true Waldorf service you deserve. I would appreciate if you gave the Beach Club Executive office a call directly on the next time you stay with us to ensure a flawless visit.

Management
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at the Boca Resort in March and the Boca Beach in April. If you really want to walk to the beach this is good but the resort side was considerably better. The bar area was small, service was slow and unattentive. Cabs need to be called 20 minutes before you want to leave. Take the shuttle to main resort the cabs are usually on site. Two places for food both good not great. Seriously, good if you want to walk to the beach. If you are ok with it, stay at the resort and shuttle over to the beach.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!