This is the 3rd time I've been fortunate enough to have attended a Spring-time business conference at these Walddorf sister locations. The traditional resort is classically beautiful but unless you plan on playing croquet I suggest you head over to the Beach Resort. Yes, it is more modern which can be a plus or minus. Yet, why come to the ocean unless you can be on the ocean? Try and get to the beach early because there are squealers (kids under 5) all over the place later in the day. That can also be plus or minus. Each place is competently staffed , the food is OK resort-fare. And I'm not sure whether it's worth the coin unless it was on my company dime ... still if you are fortunate enough to have your company event booked here ... stay on the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection