Conveniently located on the beach. Easy access via shuttle to the Boca Raton Resort where there are many dinner options with great food. 3 pools (1 is adults only). The rooms are nice, good storage. We had adjoining rooms (2 adults/3 kids) which worked out nice. Not much to do for older kids, so our active boys got bored after a few days. We rented bikes (great idea). We stayed here last year and I recall beach volleyball, which wasn't there this time. Great gym. On the day we checked out, the pool area was a zoo of people, so I would not want to stay here during prime season. This place is really expensive. We did not have a breakfast package, so we spent over $100 every morning for 5 people to eat a breakfast buffet! Ridiculous. Staff was friendly. The vibe is great.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.