I agree with an earlier review and had a similar experience. Would have gicen a 4-5 star rating but...
I'm a Hilton Diamond member and stay at many Waldorf Astoria Properties across the country (especially in Florida). The grounds, building, facilities and surroundings are outstanding. We are still at the hotel and enjoying all activities and amenities. It has a great atmosphere for families and a very kids friendly environment. Other guests and members are mostly well behaved and not annoying as in other resorts we have stayed in the past. However, I will say that service has not been up to par. In the past 3 days we have had multiple mishaps with the valet service not having the right car pulled up 3 times and waiting more than 20 minutes for our vehicle even when it’s called in advance. The front desk could be friendlier, they seemed rushed and hospitality has been missing there. Pool service has been hit and miss, seems like plenty of staff not motivated enough to work harder and being nicer. I guess that’s what you get when 18% tip is included. I understand why they do this, but I am not a guest who does not typically tip well if deserved. For the amount of money you spend, their service staff should be friendlier and better. So far we have been at Cielo, Serendipity, Beaches Rest, Ocean Bar and Snack with similar experiences across the board- slow and uninterested to surpass expectations. Staff seems to gravitate to treat better the actual club members, which it’s understandable as regulars, but it should not be as blunt though. I could not believe that the coffee bar charged me for a second espresso after I spilled/dropped the first one on the floor. A well trained employee would have taken this as an opportunity to go over and above and provide with a complementary one. Shame that the little things over shadows how great this place can be. BTW, other Hilton properties go over and above by treating their Diamond members better, I have not felt the "special" treatment here. Still debating if we will be back…
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.