“Hotel Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Woodbury, New York
“Hotel Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

I came down to Florida to see some family and stayed at Boca Beach Club. What a beautiful place to relax and enjoy the weather. The customer service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. One person who stuck out was Linda at the Ocean Bar. She was so kind and sweet, she told me about the area and the good restaurants at the resort. When I sat down at the bar I ordered a drink which they must have run out of....she went all the way up the stairs just to accommodate my taste for particular vodka. The next day while eating lunch there, I had a splitting head ache, she went out of her way and got me Advil. That's what I call GREAT Customer Service !!! I wish everyone was as kind and thoughtful as Linda was at other hotels around the world. I would go back in a heart beat just from my experience.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (235)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We are staying at the Boca Beach Club Resort for the second time in less than a year and we can't express with enough words the WONDERFUL attention we are getting from all the staff; especially from Verónica (front desk), Alan (Bellman) and Adam from the Seagrill Restaurant.
The rooms are SUPERBLY furnished, very modern and clean; and have a breathtaking view of the ocean.
The beach is located a few steps from the three swimming pools which are beautifully decorated.
Wifi is awesome and the services excel whatever we are accustomed to.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE STAFF!!

Room Tip: Choose the ocean front rooms. They are wonderful!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, September 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor of your recent experience staying at the Boca Beach Club. I am delighted to know you had such a wonderful experience. I am especially pleased to hear of the exceptional service provided by our team members; Veronica, Alan and Adam. I will be certain to share your comments with them and know they will be very appreciative of your kind recognition of their efforts. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Boca Beach Club very soon.

Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed here over a weekend trip to South Florida. This place is fabulous from the moment you walk into the lobby with its infinity pool to the grounds and beach access. The staff was courteous and friendly. The room was great with a smashing view of the ocean. I don't believe there are any rooms that didn't have a view. The bar and veranda we posh without making you feel like you couldn't just be yourself and relax.
1 tip-- valet parking only - so be sure you give yourself enough time when going out for the valet to get your car.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is an excellent option both for families with kids or couples. Beautiful, upscale resort, very comfortable rooms and excellent quality of service. The only downside if any, is that the Boca Beach resort has only one restaurant (good one but can get a little crowded). The other restaurants are located in the Boca Raton Resort, which is also part of the Waldorf Astoria complex, located very close by via shuttle. We had dinner at the 501 Grill and it was truly really nice.

Overall this resort is truly a 5 star facility and I would no doubt recommend it to my friends.

Mt Kisco
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2011

Amazing experience. From staff, to food it was top notch. The Camp for kids was great. I thought we would have some family time my kids wanted to go to the camp everyday. they went from 1p til 4p. the morning was for me and my husband :)
Breakfast buffet was great kids loved it too. My husband and I went for a massage which was outstanding. We took the kids jet skiing and rented a small boat. Anything you needed the staff took care of.The restaurants were great we also loved Serendipity for a little dessert ice cream was great.
We cant wait to return. We had a fabulous time with our kids.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
bbcmgmt, General Manager at Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this review, September 8, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Boca Beach Club. I am delighted to hear your family had such an outstanding experience. We appreciate you selecting us as your vacation destination of choice and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

Boca Beach Club is a truly outstanding beach hotel - truly a 5-star Hilton-Waldorf property! We stayed here for just one night as we were transitioning into local housing but we really enjoyed our stay. Arrival was a little confusing since the hotel sign was being replaced by some employees just as we drove in (not sure if this is a regular occurance) and so we couldn't be sure if this was the right spot, save for the GPS! The security gaurd in the gatehouse dispelled any doubts though.

We had the Uniquely Boca Package (a great no-hassle value package!) which included free valet in addition to the $20 resort free and buffet breakfast- so when we arrived we handed over the keys to the valet and were greeted by the bellman who took care of our bags. At the front desk, we were greeted warmly and as a Hilton Gold member, we received an upgrade to a partial ocean view suite on the 5th floor, along with two coupons for free water.The bellman took us up to the room and gave us a quick overview of the resort, on the way - all great service!

The suite was great - even though only partial ocean, the view far exceeded my expectations. Our 3 -year really loved the floor-to-ceiling glass windows that allowed him to see the beach outside! The bath was excellent, with both a tub and a shower. As mentioned in a previous review though, storage is non-existent except for a tiny built-in. The room also had a well-stocked minibar, which we found out later, was also included in the rate....nice!! And yes, the room had free high-speed wireless.

For dinner, we headed out to the sister Boca Raton Resort, which has most of the restaurants (7+) using the shuttle - a convenient 10 minute ride that runs every 15 mins until 2AM. That property had very impressive grounds (though not sure of the room accomodations) and we had a great dinner, followed by dessert in a separate restaurant, which had a beautiful lounge right beside.

Next morning, we had breakfast at the Sea Grille in the Beach club, before heading out to the beach. Breakfast was buffet style and had a broad range of options incl, fresh breads, fruits and omelettes coupled with excellent service. The beach was the best part though - very clean and calm (at least at 10AM) and the water was just the right temperature!

I should also mention that after check-out, we had a "self-inflicted" missing-item issue (which we later found in our luggage) but in our interaction with Hotel Security during the next two days, we found them extremely professional and helpful.

Overall - a great experience that I would highly recommend! We plan to come back soon for a staycation, now that we are locals!!

Room Tip: If you are a Hilton Gold member, you automatically get upgraded to the next level room!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience staying at the Boca Beach Club. I appreciate your detailed remarks and I am delighted to know you had such a great experience. Now that you are locals you may be interested in our Premier Club membership. Please feel free to contact me directly if I may assist you with further information. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Boca Beach Club sometime soon.

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

The minute you walk in you are treated to the most serene view of the ocean. From the valet to the bell persons, you allways receive a most welcoming smile. Our rooom, ocean front was perfectly appointed and the view left us breathless. The beach is great and the attention on the beach, from setting up chairs and umbrellas to having your drinks brought over was amazing. At the main resort, which you can acces either by a ferry or a shuttle bus, there is an amazing spa. The mix of restaurants available is just a culinary delight. The premises take you back to a golden age area. There was no reason to leave the resort and go into beautiful Boca Raton. ENJOY

Room Tip: 6th and 6th floor direc(center) ocean views
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort? Share your experiences!