We stayed in the bungalows which were a bit out of the way and typically quiet (with the exception of 2 drunken stints by the pool after midnight). The room was huge, with a large dining/living room area, a separate kitchen and a bedroom. I was a bit disappointed with the staff. For a high end resort, I expected first class service which we did not get at all while there. There is a shuttle that takes you to the main resort and also to the beach club. We went to the beach club one day and it was like a different world. The architecture of this historical resort is just amazing. However, we were really disappointed with Boca in general. Boca was a town of strip malls! Not at all what we expected! This resort is perfect for a short getaway.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Boca Beach Club, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Boca Raton
- The Waldorf Astoria Collection
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the elegantly restyled The Beach Club - a completely refurbished Boca Raton beach hotel, providing ideal access to the water. Enjoy the stunning views of the rolling waves of the Atlantic Ocean. Stroll along the white-sand shores. Just a short shuttle ride from the renowned Boca Raton Resort & Club, this oceanfront property shares all the luxurious amenities and activities with the Resort, offering endless choices for recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.