Guest Suites of Boca Raton is an inexpensive hotel choice, but after our visit on March 6th we will not be returning. Numerous problems with the room included a shower door that would not open properly, A TV with no image, uneven floors, the refrigerator was iced up, and furniture that should have been replaced long ago. The only saving grace was a very nice bed with clean sheets.
The free breakfast was also nice, but all in all, too many problems were found here to provide any recommendation on this hotel. A complete overhaul of the facilities is needed to bring this hotel up to a reasonable standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton