I wasn’t sure what to expect from this hotel from the mixed reviews. I found the hotel better than I expected. The rooms were clean and large. There was a front room with a couch bed and tv, and a back room with two double beds with another tv. The curtains, the bedding, and the bathroom were all nice and new. The only part of the room that could use an upgrade was the carpet. The pool area was clean and very pretty. The breakfast was average. The staff in the lobby were very nice and helpful. It was also very quiet.
I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends. It is a good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton