Stayed for 5 nights on business back in October. Loved the separation of living and sleeping areas, spacious shower. Did not like how A/C vents blew on you when sitting at desk or laying in bed. Microwave didn't heat up food so well. Hot tub wasn't full enough. Did not like lack of fitness center but made lemonade with lemons. Bed was very comfortable!! Overall a good place to lay your head down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton