I was in town for business and it happened to be spring break, so many hotels were booked or had higher than average rates. The company I was working for booked me at this place. My initial impression was "shabby" and outdated - mismatched furniture, 15+ year old tvs, no plugs in the bedroom, no hair conditioner. The AC was so loud it woke me up through the night. The knob fell off the sink when I turned it on. Each day, I had fewer and fewer towels - it was like the cleaning person took my used towels, but didn't replace them. By the last morning of my stay, I was left with one bath towel, one hand towel and a bathmat. When I opened up the bath towel after a shower, it was FILTHY - women's makeup all over it - covered in orange and black spots. Gross. I had to dry myself with the hand towel. Don't stay here unless you're desperate and REALLY on a budget. I needed to return the following week and insisted my company book me somewhere - anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton