I recently traveled to Boca Raton for work and booked several nights in this hotel for its central Boca location. Unfortunately, after one night I had to move out! To begin, there are no elevators to the top two floors, so you're stuck hauling luggage up four flights of stairs. Second the rooms have an exterior door, so just like in a small motel your window looks out to the parking lot. VERY old furnishings, torn carpet and horrible lighting. So so service as well. Look elsewhere and spend a few dollars more for something else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton