Ok, so I came here with my young son to visit a friend in the area, and we didn't plan to do anything much but sleep here. The pool area was lovely. The room was a nice setup and had great amenities of a fridge and microwave and living area, but it looked "tired" and old, in need of some basic maintenance/update. Beds and bathroom were clean. The front desk help was great at check in, but when we checked out to catch an early flight, we had to wait over 20 minutes. When he returned he apologized and said he was the only one there and had to set up breakfast. The sign should have indicated that and where to find him, instead of "be right back". Overall a pleasant stay, but the hotel definitely looked like it had seen better days and was light on staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guest Suites of Boca Raton hotel, located between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach with easy access off I-95, is just 25 minutes from Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach International Airports. Our all-suite hotel boasts a tropical courtyard with lushly landscaped patio sundeck, pool and whirlpool, and a putting green to complete our resort-style setting. Relax in our comfortable, well-appointed guest suites with complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Guest Suites of Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Guest Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Doubletree Boca Raton
- Doubletree Hotel Boca Raton