“clean, good value, across from beautiful beach.” 4 of 5 stars

Ocean Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   531 N. Ocean Blvd., Boca Raton, FL 33432   |
Ranked #6 of 26 Hotels in Boca Raton
Miami, Florida
“clean, good value, across from beautiful beach.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

very spacious living area including full mini kitchen. very clean and had nice amenities like iPhone (not for the 5) radio/charger, desk, and breakfast nook. I arrived kind of late and manager had left me instructions of how to access my room, which turned out to be pretty easy. All rooms face the pool and have another small window facing the periphery. None have direct beach view as you have to cross street and enter beach park, but is very close. The only thing that could have been better was the breakfast. Maybe a better quality orange juice and more protein options would have made for a nicer experience, but other than that good for the value. Oh yes, I liked that they included make up removing wipes. Thought that was a nice touch.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Stayed here for four nights with some friends and it fit the bill, literally and figuratively. We stayed in their Royal Palm Suite and had no major complaints. Comfortable beds, nice kitchenette, decent continental breakfast, nice pool, great location for anyone visiting Boca Raton. Just steps from the beach and a short drive to anywhere you need to go. Staff was friendly and housekeeping was good. Recommended.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Manaus, AM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

We've been to Boca Raton for a couple of days on our way from Miami to Orlando. Our party was composed of me, my wife, our five-year-old and eight-month-old daughters and my thirteen year-old brother-in-law.
The room had plenty of space for all of us. There were two double beds and the staff was very helpful in providing us a crib for the baby. I didn't even have to ask. From the moment they saw the baby, they offered it. The bathroom was fine and the beds and bedlinen very comfortable. The overall cleanliness was spotless. The room also featured a microwave oven and a small fridge which proved very helpfull since we were exhausted from our plane trip from Manaus. There are no convenience stores within walking distance.
The beach is very close and very neat, actually it's a short stroll so for young kids, such as our own you'd better bring your strollers along (I drove to the parking area inside red reef park).
The kids really enjoyed Gumbo Limbo preservation area and the observation tower.
The only remark about the hotel is that breakfast is served in an open area and it was really cold so we didn't really have a peaceful breakfast (it never is with the three kids running, crying or asking for stuff). The food was ok so we just grabbed something and swallowed it as usual.
If you need anything else ask Israel, the manager, and I'm pretty sure he'll arrange it if possible. They really made me feel cosy.
If I ever go back to Boca, I'd really stay there again!

Room Tip: Our room was ground floor as I had requested since it's always troublesome to climb stairs or ta...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hunter, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

It was a great value, convenient to the beach and well worth the price. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, the breakfast adequate and I would return to this location. They had beach chairs, towels and that made it nice. Some of the furniture was a little worn but overall a good experience.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at the Ocean Lodge while in Boca Raton for my son's wedding, even though my stay was only for 2 days, I enjoyed my stay. There were 3 of us staying in The White Sands Suite, and the room was a very nice size and very clean. The manager was very nice and the 2 girls that cleaned the room for us were very nice also. If I ever go back to Boca Raton, I would definate stay there again, very good price for the room also.

• Stayed November 2012
Douglasville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

This is a wonderful value for it's location. The beach is a short walk across the street, the rooms were clean, and cozy. The small kitchenette made it even better. Although the pool was open, it was slightly cool, so we didn't partake. The only odd thing was the front desk seemed to be closed most of the time.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Ocean Lodge is a great location, clean and renovated room, quiet, easy access to the area, very easy place to stay. Walkable to beach and bike/walking path on main drag. Would stay again and recommend to others for a low key place in a busy area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Ocean Lodge? Share your experiences!