“Terrific Food and Beautiful Decor” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Boca Raton, Florida
“Terrific Food and Beautiful Decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

I love the atmosphere inside the restaraunt. The food is very good and I like coming back for more.

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Nice Steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

Steak was cooked perfectly the way I like it. The scallops were also cooked the right way. Shared a sampler dessert, yummmm.

Visited January 2012
“do not go!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

felt like everything was come out of packages....you will pay a lot for lousy food ...

“What's Happening Here?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

Smokey Bones has always been very consistent with their food and it had been good. However, a recent meal there showed things to be very different. The once bright green, buttery broccoli was yellowish, overcooked and underseasoned! The potato had maybe been "baked" hours earlier and was reheated to a stone by the time it was served. The ribs were the best thing on the plate but also somewhat overdone. Wait staff was non-existent till the hostess was notified about 10 minutes after our arrival.

Also, not food related, the rest room was in dire need of some attention. I will not be going back for some time. Hopefully with enough complaints/bad reviews, they will revisit what used to make them one of the best; till then, I will handle my rib fix elsewhere!

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“Nice Surprise - Good Food and Good Service in a Chain”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

My Dad likes Smokey Bones so I went along more for the sake of visiting with him than looking forward to the meal. I was pleasantly surprised.
First, the service was excellent. The server needed help in advising me about my dietary restriction, and without hesitation, she said that she would get the kitchen manager. Out he came with a special printed sheet listing what I could have with my particular need. Wow! Very helpful.

When food arrived, it was fresh, hot and delicious. Portions were not tremendous as they are in many restaurants. It was just enough for both my Dad and I. SO we left feeling satisfied, well taken care of, and we both said we'd like to go back the next time I am in Florida.

• Visited August 2011