“Too high” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Boca Grande
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Ice Cream, Sandwiches
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Favorite with locals and visitors alike, great sandwiches, dinners, homemade ice cream in a restored train depot. Friendly waitresses and great food. We have a large, outdoor, pet-friendly patio area for dining. Lunch served from 11 to 4:30 daily. We will be opening December 26th for dinners too. Dinner is served every night except Wednesdays from 6 to 9 pm
Canton, Texas
“Too high”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

We ate lunch $75.00 for four grouper sandwiches and four glasses of tea! Gave the waitress $100.00 bill and had to find her to get my change and she acted like i was stealing from her. I won't be back and we visit this area every year.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mytown
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

The cuisine was wonderful. The wait staff very friendly. Great place to eat. I would recommend The Loose Caboose to everyone... You have got to try the homemade icecream too!!!

• Visited December 2011
Eastpointe, Michigan
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

We were attending a wedding at the Gasparilla Inn, so I checked out Trip Advisor on where to eat and what to do before going and read about this restaurant and couldn't wait to go. Upon arrival, our hosts told us to make sure we tried out this place and I thought double compliment so we all must try it. What a great recommendation! I had their grouper wrap and the fish was so fresh and perfectly cooked that I was the envy of the table, everyone else loved their meal also. The service was great. The atmosphere is wonderful. And to top it all...homemade ice cream which I am dreaming about now. If I ever go back to this beautiful island I will make sure I stop there again.

• Visited May 2012
“Mmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

Excellent!!! Fantastic!!!!! Very creamy ice cream, best we've ever had, food was out of this world!!

“THE best food EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012 via mobile

MOST EXCELLENT FOOD & THE BEST HOME MADE ICE CREAM EVER, staff is extremely polite, nicely decorated, beautiful hand sewn curtains, they can even do private parties, so our office Christmas party is already booked! I go here every time I'm on the island, which is weekly!