“Best charter ever with Captain Jesse!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 16 Attractions in Boca Grande
Type: Water sports, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Jesse, a native Floridian is a USCG licensed captain in southwest Florida. Come aboard his 2014 Pathfinder for an action packed day of fishing the finest waters in the state. Capt Jesse operates his charter business out of Gasparilla Marina in Placida, Fl...minutes from world famous Boca Grande Pass, Charlotte Harbor, Lemon Bay, Pine Island Sound, and the Gulf of Mexico. He has years of experience fishing the waters of southwest Florida and is sure to put you on a fish of a lifetime. If you want big fish, Capt Jesse can put you on a Boca Grande tarpon or goliath grouper and give you a battle to remember. Inshore fishing for redfish,snook,and trout as well as nearshore fishing for snapper and grouper are also specialties of Jesse. His family friendly atmosphere makes your adventure fun for the whole family. Capt Jesse caters to all skill levels and welcomes kids of all ages to help teach them about fishing.
Plainfield, Indiana
“Best charter ever with Captain Jesse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had our best charter ever with Captain Jesse! We've been on several fishing charters and Jesse is clearly the best. I brought my two sons and nephew, and we all landed some BIG redfish and a HUGE snook, along with many other varieties during the day! We had an awesome fish dinner at the marina when our day was done. Jesse is very professional, works hard, and is good with kids and adults alike. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013

“We got our FIX!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Captain Jesse was informative, passionate, professional and entertaining. We highly recommend his charter.

Visited April 2013
North Port, Florida
“Captain Jesse is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

A good time was by all and we caught a lot of fish. We had a wonderful fresh fish dinner that night. Captain Jesse never let's your fishing pole be without bait. He is so knowledgeable about the waters and the fish!

Visited May 2012

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

FIXCharters, Owner at Florida Inshore Xtream Charters, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
You, Kyle, Catherine, Jack and Lets not forget Chuck ...aka "Mr. Banana nut muffins" were a pleasure to have onboard. I try to make your trip a memorable one and take the very best care of my clients. To me, customer satisfaction is paramount! Hopefully we didn't just go fishing.... but made a special memory you'll remember for years to come!

Take care and we'll see you soon.
Capt Jes
Orlando, Florida
“If you want a great day, BOOK THIS CAPTAIN!!!! HIRE CAPTAIN JESSE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family visits Boca Grande every year for the last 10 years and recently bought a house, so we will be coming for generations to come. All things aside, we have found our Captain for those years!!!! We fish every year we visit and have bounced around from Captain to Captain and none compare to the knowledge, the ease, the temperament, and the patience of Captain Jesse. I bring each of my nephews each year and this year brought my 10 year old nephew and my father, a marine. Jesse, being military himself, took the time to teach us all but treat us all with different tones and touch, as my father is not a big talker, I just had surgery, and my nephew…well…you need to have patience with. WE HAD A BLAST…watching my Dad laugh, my nephew talk smack and Jesse dealing with it all like we had known him for years.
BOTTOM LINE-HIRE CAPTAIN JESSE- you will NOT regret it and you WILL come back for more!!!!

mm

Visited March 2013

Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Excellent Fishing Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I have used Cpt. Jesse McDowall's guiding service on several occasions over the past two years. Jesse, from the start, has always been very friendly, courteous, and very experienced. His boat is immaculate and always kept clean. He was always able to put us on the fish and would take us wherever we wanted to go. We've hired several different guides over several years but our favorite is Jesse. He and his mate are right there when you need bait or to take the fish off the hook--never had to wait for them. Always a wonderful experience.

Visited February 2013