“Good Place for a Big Breakfast” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in Big Pine Key
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
“Good Place for a Big Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten only breakfast here. It's very good, and the proportions are large. The wait staff is nice, if a little eccentric. They resemble aging hippies! However, the food is good. A real Keys atmosphere!

Visited July 2013

Coral Springs, Florida
“decent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

It's an old school diner, for sure. Food was great but the service was incredibly slow. Seemed like the regulars got faster service. When I say incredibly slow, I mean it. My 9 yr old was even peeved and even to get our order, when the waitress came up my wife couldn't resist saying "finally". It was bad. She was great with my coffee refills but everything else from taking our order to getting the food to getting the check to her picking up the check and credit card was extremely slow. Food was very good but I don't think we'd return. There are many other places and I think if we're ever stopped in that area of the Keys again, we'll hit Big Pine Restaurant instead.

Visited June 2013
Alabama
“One of our favorite spots to grab a bite in BPK.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Title says it all. Friendly staff and great service! Food is priced just right. Feels like an old time diner inside.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Dade
“Sweet and good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

When you are in the Keys and in Big Pine Key,stop over for breakfast at the Cracked Egg. The food is very good and the service is too. The ladies take your order with a smile and friendly talk and the food is southern style breakfast.
I recommend it

Visited May 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Food is as bad as the service.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Don`t bother eating here. There is plenty of excellent places down in the keys so don`t waste your time or your money here

Visited May 2013