If you want quiet and comfortable surroundings this is the place to go. We have been guests at Deer Run twice; Jen and Harry provide all their guests a bit of paradise. A delicious vegan breakfast is served promptly at 8:30 am. You will be full till dinner time, so save the muffin starter for a snack later in the day. Deer Run is totally eco-friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Caribbean-style eco-friendly home is a State of Florida Certified green lodge. Nestled in lush native trees on the island of Big Pine, down a private, dead-end street. We’re 2 miles off the highway, directly on the Atlantic Ocean…You won’t find us unless you're looking. Come relax at our amazing oceanfront B&B, feast on our organic breakfasts, and let your worries melt away. All our amenities are included: bikes, kayaks, park pass, aquabike, snorkle equipment. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Deer Run Bed And Breakfast
- Deer Run Hotel Big Pine Key
- Deer Run Bed & Breakfast Big Pine Key, Florida Keys