“A Special Experience in Italian Cusiene” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Trufant, MI
“A Special Experience in Italian Cusiene”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2008

My wife and I are new snow bird residents in the Ocala, Florida area. Six months ago a search for a hardware item brought us to a strip mall in the Ocala suburb of Bellview on US27/US441. As we exited the hardware and proceeded to our car we picked up the light, sweet smell of wood burning. My wife noted it was coming from a restaurant across the parking lot. The restaurants marquee read "Pasta Fare". It was dinner time, so we decided to give it a try. Sure enough, we had found an Italian restaurant with a wood burning pizza oven and rotisserie. Long story short, that was the beginning of a love affair with Pasta Fare's cuisine that will live on as long as we're able to drive to the restaurant and partake of the wonderful food!

The food and service was so good that on leaving I made the observation that although the interior is well appointed and the food and service is great, the exterior deserved an upgrade to attract more patrons.

It was as though the management read my thoughts, for when we returned a few days later an exterior remodeling was underway!

The exterior remodeling is completed now, and nicely compliments the fine Italian cuisine and wonderful service to be found inside.

In addition to an extensive menu of entrees Pasta Fare has budget extending daily specials that are delicious and made for the hearty appetite. I especially like the all you can eat wood-fired rotisserie chicken with steamed vegetables and rice on Monday and the all you can eat spaghetti on Wednesday.

As the wait person comes to your table she will present you with a loaf of home made bread baked in the wood oven!

Central Florida
“Good Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2008

Pasta Faire has always been my first choice in Italian food, for Belleview, Fl.

Their wood burning oven, adds great flavor to their pizza's, calzones and chicken.

If you're a salad person and enjoy a salad of quite a mixture. Their Carribbean Salad is quite popular. It has fruit, cooked jerk chicken in a poppy seed dressing. It's very delicious! It has iceberg lettuce .. if they switched that up to darker greens the salad would borderline perfection!

I'd definitely reccomend this place to anyone visiting from out of town!