This hotel has the potential to be an excelent choice except for a couple of issues. The rooms are spacious, well decorated, the bed is really confortable. Its location is also quite good, close to bars / restaurants, a supermarket and the beach (+/- 10 min walk). What we thought that was innapropriate for the value proposition of this hotel is:
- the breakfast area is way to small. Food is placed in the counter and people have to either sit on a 2-seater sofa or share a table in the lobby (there is only ONE table).
- parking is offered for 12 dollars a day and "advised" by the hotel staff but there is a catch to it. This hotel only allows you to check in mid-afternoon so paying for the metered spots might be cheaper if you are only staying for one night or if you are planning to drive somewhere the next day and be away for some hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated in March 2010, our small, stylish boutique hotel provides guests with a sophisticated yet personal experience along with convenient access to South Beach hot spots, dining, shopping, nightlife and beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Daddy O Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.