“Great place to stop half way down to wherever your going....” 5 of 5 stars

Best Baldwin Inn
1088 US Highway 301 South, Baldwin, FL 32234-3600   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baldwin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place to stop half way down to wherever your going....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

After ten hours of driving and waiting for friends to show up at the JAX airport, BW at Baldwin was a great place to stay. Breakfast also had some good variety. Quiet, clean, room was not cramped and good beds.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Room was clean and staff was nice. TV could be better. Stayed one night while traveling. Bed was clean carpet had just been cleaned. There is a truck stop next door but did not bother me. There is not much to choose from as far as eating. Waffle house or fast food. There is a small town up the road with a good bar b que restaurant.

• Stayed July 2012
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

The man (from India) at the front desk was nice but the room was from the 50's. Wouldn't take my shoes off to walk on the carpet; no queen size beds (only full) with no frills everywhere. This is the worst Best Western I have stayed at smelled musty, loud air condition unit, tub looked dirty.
When making my reservation I was quoted 49.95 when I arived the room was 69.95. At check-in the gentleman at the desk made it a point to let me know they did see my request, and my room would be in a quiet location. This turned out to be a big mistake! The room was infested with fleas! It was the most disgusting hotel experience I have ever had in my life! I recommend to just keep driving!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Woodbury, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

On our way to Port Canaveral we decided to break up the drive and stay overnight somewhere. We saw the Best Western and decided to stay for the night. Best Western usually has good rooms at a great price. The Room smelled terrible. The bathroom floor and tub were dirty. The next morning I had to take a cold shower. I called the front desk and he told me to turn the shower to cold. I told him I had already tried that. After the cold shower I went outside and there was a terrible smell of some type of chemical fire. I saw later when we left that the hotel is across from some type of plant that was burning something and the whole area was covered in smoke. The breakfast was ok. Not the usual Best Western continental breakfast. I would sleep in my car before ever staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Gainesville, Florida, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

very nice, cheap, clean, conveniently located, seemed recently built

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Just needed a place to stay for a few nights.We got there early and they were so great to let us check in early. Staff was very kind and helpful. Continental Breakfast was included and well prepared.......Free WiFi.

Overall, we were very happy with this little Best Western/Baldwin Inn. If we are ever in the area again, I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Oshawa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

The desk clerk was very friendly ,nice staff . Very clean room.

Room Tip: Very quiet area.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to Best Baldwin Inn? Share your experiences!